This Walt Disney World trip was heavily focused on the 2022 International Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, as well as its accompanying activities – Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt and Emile’s Fromage Montage. Hear how it went…
There is much more info included in the audio, so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Day 1 Timestamp: 1:22
Day 2 Timestamp: 7:27
Day 3 Timestamp: 20:50
Day 4 Timestamp: 32:11
Links for this episode
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews
- 2022 Complete Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- 2022 Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue
- Quicksilver Tours and Transportation
Leave me a message
Please use the SpeakPipe link below to leave us a message.
- For trip report submissions please include your first name, location, and trip info.
- For Quick Tips please include your name and your quick tip.
You can do this using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
Follow on social media
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Strategy & Thoughts – PREP315 - July 29, 2022
- How Much Does MagicBand+ Cost? Everything You Need To Know (Now Available!) - July 28, 2022
- My July Food & Wine Trip Updates – PREP314 - July 21, 2022