The new Car Locator feature is now live in the My Disney Experience app.
This is Disney’s solution to help you locate your car at the end of a park day, because, let’s face it, sometimes it’s easy to forget where you parked.
On July 11, Disney first announced the new Car Locator feature coming to both My Disney Experience and the Disneyland app.
The Car Locator is complimentary and uses location technology to find and save your parking details.
For the best service possible, you’ll want to make sure to enable Location Services, Bluetooth, and Notifications.
The feature is available at all 4 Walt Disney world theme parks, Disney Springs, Disney Water Parks, and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Make sure you have the latest update of the My Disney Experience app so you can use the newest feature.
How To Use The Car Locator
Open the app and tap the 3 lines at the bottom of the screen
Scroll down and tap “Car Locator”
Here, you’ll be able to “Save Vehicle Location”
If you’re too far away, you’ll be prompted to enter your location manually for wherever you’re visiting
You simply enter where you parked and save your location, which will then be saved in the app
You can also update your details, when needed
When you’re ready to leave, return to Car Locator for your parking information.
Where You Can Use The Car Locator
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
The Car Locator feature is also slated to appear in the Disneyland app later this year.
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced - November 21, 2022
- Oasis at Animal Kingdom (DiVine, Rainforest Cafe, animals) - November 21, 2022
- Mickey’s Toontown Reopens March 2023 at Disneyland - November 18, 2022