The new Car Locator feature is now live in the My Disney Experience app.
This is Disney’s solution to help you locate your car at the end of a park day, because, let’s face it, sometimes it’s easy to forget where you parked.
On July 11, Disney first announced the new Car Locator feature coming to both My Disney Experience and the Disneyland app.
The Car Locator is complimentary and uses location technology to find and save your parking details.
For the best service possible, you’ll want to make sure to enable Location Services, Bluetooth, and Notifications.
The feature is available at all 4 Walt Disney world theme parks, Disney Springs, Disney Water Parks, and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Make sure you have the latest update of the My Disney Experience app so you can use the newest feature.
How To Use The Car Locator
Open the app and tap the 3 lines at the bottom of the screen
Scroll down and tap “Car Locator”
Here, you’ll be able to “Save Vehicle Location”
If you’re too far away, you’ll be prompted to enter your location manually for wherever you’re visiting
You simply enter where you parked and save your location, which will then be saved in the app
You can also update your details, when needed
When you’re ready to leave, return to Car Locator for your parking information.
Where You Can Use The Car Locator
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
The Car Locator feature is also slated to appear in the Disneyland app later this year.
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Best Values at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 23, 2023
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023