Join us as we meet with Pamela Landwirth, the President and CEO of Give Kids The World. Pamela explains the background of Give Kids The World and shines a light on the importance of its mission to provide a ‘magical week of “YES” where Wish kids can experience the simple joys of childhood’.
Be forewarned – tissues may be required when listening to this episode; it will get you in the feels and have you searching their website on ways to get involved.
There is much more info included in the audio, so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation, and then head over to Give Kids The World’s website for even more information on how *you* can help make magic.
Links for this episode
- Give Kids The World
- How to Help Give Kids The World
- Give Kids The World – YouTube
- Designer Park Co – Use code “wdwprep”
Leave me a message
Please use the SpeakPipe link below to leave us a message.
- For trip report submissions please include your first name, location, and trip info.
- For Quick Tips please include your name and your quick tip.
You can do this using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
Follow on social media
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- World Of Color Will Use Virtual Queue When The Nighttime Show Returns
- Don’t Miss Small World Vacations’ New Year’s 2022 Walt Disney World Offer
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- Minnie Vans Return To Disney World On June 29
- EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Strategy & Thoughts – PREP315 - July 29, 2022
- How Much Does MagicBand+ Cost? Everything You Need To Know (Now Available!) - July 28, 2022
- My July Food & Wine Trip Updates – PREP314 - July 21, 2022