4 theme parks.
2 water parks.
1 massive shopping district.
The Disney World parks have something for everyone but with so much to offer you may find yourself wondering where to start.
We can help.
We have comprehensive guides that cover everything there is to see and do at the parks. Plus, we have all the necessary tips and FastPass+ resources you’ll need to put together a touring plan that keeps you out in the parks having fun instead of wasting your valuable vacation time in lines.
Magic Kingdom park is the park that most people think of when they hear somebody say “Walt Disney World”. It is the park with the castle, the most visitors, and the most attractions.
If you like exploration – whether that be visiting other countries or space or even the sea – Epcot should be on your agenda. In Epcot you can meet with your favorite princesses, explore the World Showcase, and dine at some of the best restaurants in all of the Walt Disney World Resort.
From Star Wars to Toy Story Land and beyond, you’ll find something for just about everybody here. Whether you’re a fan of thrills or you just love that old Hollywood vibe, the recent additions and future plans make this park a popular choice for many families.
Don’t let the name of this park confuse you. Animal Kingdom is more than just a theme park with animals. It’s a collection of exotic destinations and places out of this world (like Pandora – The World of Avatar). Here you can find exciting coasters, innovative thrill rides, and yes, lots and lots of animals.
Home of one of the best thrill rides in all the parks at Walt Disney World (Summit Plummet), Blizzard Beach brings the fantasy of snow in sunny Florida and a world class water park together in a family-friendly destination for anybody looking for a place to cool off and relax during their Disney World vacation.
If palm trees are more your speed, you’ll find plenty of tropical ambiance at Typhoon Lagoon. Home to very unique water coaster called Crush ‘n’ Gusher and one of the largest wave pools in the world, Typhoon Lagoon is a fantastic option for anybody considering a water park during their visit to the Walt Disney World Resort.
With tons of shops, restaurants, and entertainment offerings, Disney Springs is the perfect place to spend a few hours or even an entire day. Beyond shopping, Disney Springs is also where you’ll find fun things to do like bowling at Splitsville, taking in a movie at the AMC 24, or immersing yourself in basketball at the NBA Experience.
Looking for Disney World parks updates?
Stay up to date on all the latest news from the Disney World parks with our free weekly newsletter.
More Tips & Resources
Ready to fine tune your plans? The resources below can help you do just that.
Below is some of our most popular content about the parks at Disney World. These posts can help do everything from increasing your chances of securing the FastPass+ reservations you want to helping you find your favorite characters to maybe even inspiring you to try something new like a dessert party or tour.
- How to get difficult FastPass reservations
- Disney World touring plans (with FastPass suggestions)
- The best nighttime show and fireworks viewing spots at Disney World
- Time-saving shortcut paths at the Disney World parks
- Disney World VIP Tour Guides (cost, tips, + a review)
- How to use FastPass at Disney World [cost, how to book, best way to use]
- Top Disney World thrill rides in each of the parks
- All about Disney World tours (ages, costs, length)
- Disney World closure phases – when they occur and what they mean
- Comparing Disney World dessert parties
- Review of Ultimate Day of Thrills Tour
- The interactive and themed queues of Disney World
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change