The Kenya booth isn’t a new marketplace, but one that was formerly called “Africa.”
Instead of opening on Oct. 1 (like it was supposed to), the marketplace started serving its menu items on Aug. 15.
The kiosk is serving up traditional Kenyan food and beer, like Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin and a skewered shrimp dish.
The booth only has a few offerings (three to be exact), but you can’t really go wrong with here, especially if you want get a decent portion size and a solid beer.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Kenya booth, including reviews, photos, and our must-trys.
Important Note: The information below is from the 2021 Festival. The 2022 International Food & Wine Festival runs from July 14 through November 19. Look for updated reviews and information after it kicks off.
Nearby booths: Refreshment Outpost, The Alps, Germany, India
Nearby seating areas: Tables outside of Refreshment Post, outdoor tables in Germany, tables at Lotus Blossom Café (Quick Service in China)
Not to miss: Tusker Lager and Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin
Kenya Booth Menu
|4.5/5||Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato & Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw||$6.00||GF||N/A|
|2/5||Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous||$6.75|
|4/5||Tusker Lager||$5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)||Yes|
Photos & Reviews
Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin
Kenyan coffee barbecue beef tenderloin made with sweet potato and corn mealie pap and kachumbari slaw.
Special Diets: Gluten friendly
Heather: Absolutely fantastic. The beef is great, but the tangy zip of the slaw really adds just the right acidity. Loved it.
Felicia: Delicious, relatively tender beef with tangy slaw. Good portion size that could work for a small meal.
Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp
Piri Piri skewered shrimp with citrus-scented couscous.
Special Diets: N/A
Felicia: Spicy shrimp with decent flavor but the two sides that come with it aren’t flavorful and don’t have great texture. It is a large portion, though.
This Tusker Lager can also be found at several locations across Walt Disney World, including Animal Kingdom.
Price: $5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Heather: I feel kinda basic liking this one, but there is a reason it is sold other places on property: it is just a really, good lager.
Felicia: Easy to drink lager but nothing special, you can get it at Epcot all of the time.
Allyson: This is a solid lager, but nothing super unique since you can get this across property.
Food & Wine Booth map
Check out all the booths from the 2021 Food and Wine Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
We will update with the 2022 map in July.
Food & Wine Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Food & Wine Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews from the 2021 Food & Wine Festival.
Looking for information on 2022? We will have an updated list and complete reviews in July after this year’s festival kicks off.
- Kenya – NEW!
- Lobster Landing – NEW!
- Mac & Eats – NEW!
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
Food and Wine Festival data
Want to see all our 2021 reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Food & Wine planning purposes.
Read more about the Food & Wine Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Food and Wine Festival posts, where we provide all kinds of information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we put together for 2021! Stay tuned for 2022 content once this year’s festival begins.
- 2021 Food & Wine Festival Map (interactive & with all our favorites)
- Complete Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Our favorite Epcot Food & Wine booths
- Best seating areas at Food & Wine (with indoor and outdoor options)
- The best vegetarian options at this year’s Food & Wine Festival
- How we prepared for Epcot Food & Wine 2021
- Best values at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- Best kid-friendly options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- 9 Epcot Food and Wine Tips to Help You Navigate the 2021 Festival
- PODCAST – Our favorite Food & Wine Festival Booths (with daily updates)
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here
- 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here