Live music and good food go hand-in-hand, and when you’re visiting Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival, you’ll have lots of chances to take in both.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Eat to the Beat Concert Series at Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival.
What is the Eat to the Beat Concert Series?
What would an Epcot festival be without some live entertainment?!
Taking place nightly throughout the entire length of the Food and Wine Festival, the Eat to the Beat Concert Series brings live music to the World Showcase.
These aren’t long concerts that require you to set aside precious vacation time to see.
They are short (usually 20-30 minutes) sets where scheduled performers sing some of their greatest hits.
But, that’s kind of the perfect length, in our opinion. It gives you time to sit down, relax, and tap your toes without taking away a large chunk of your Epcot touring time.
When are the Eat to the Beat Concerts?
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series takes place the entire length of the Food and Wine Festival.
In 2022 that means you can catch either a world-renowned band or local favorite nightly from July 14 to November 14.
There are 3 sets per night:
- 5:30 PM
- 6:45 PM
- 8:00 PM
Where are the Eat to the Beat Concerts?
The Eat to the Beat Concerts all take place at the American Gardens Theater in Epcot.
That’s an outdoor theater located at the back of the World Showcase in the American Adventure pavilion.
Bench seating (the benches do have backs) is provided.
How much does it cost?
The Eat to the Beat concerts are included with your admission to Epcot.
Who performs at the Eat to the Beat concerts?
Although there are performances every night, only the famous acts perform on the weekends.
Big-name bands perform Fridays-Monday nights. Here’s the complete 2022 lineup:
- Baha Men
July 14 and 15
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
July 16 to 18
- Tonic – NEW!
July 22 and 23
- Jeremy Camp – NEW!
July 24 and 25
- Taylor Dayne
July 29 and 30
July 31 and August 1
- Joey Fatone & Friends
August 5 to 8
- The Devon Allman Project
August 12 and 13
- Christopher Cross
August 14 and 15
- Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
August 19 and 20
- Air Supply
August 21 and 22
- Blanco Brown – NEW!
August 26 and 27
August 28 and 29
- Southern Avenue
September 2 and 3
- Kris Allen & David Cook
September 4 and 5
- Hoobastank – NEW!
September 9 and 10
- Jimmie Allen
September 11 and 12
- Los Amigos Invisibles – NEW!
September 16 and 17
- American Authors
September 18 and 19
September 23 and 24
- Postmodern Jukebox
September 25 and 26
- Stokley – NEW!
September 30 and October 1
- Shelia E.
October 2 and 3
- Mark Wills
October 7 and 8
- 38 Special
October 9 and 10
- Robert Randolph Band
October 14 and 15
- Newsboys – NEW!
October 16 and 17
- Ray Parker Jr. – NEW!
October 21 and 22
- Billy Ocean
October 23 and 24
October 28 to 31
- Boyz II Men
November 4 to 7
- Kenny G
November 11 and 12
- Sugar Ray
November 13 and 14
On weekdays, you can catch local bands performing. We’ve seen several of these acts, and although they may not be “world-renowned”, they are still really good!
July 19 to 21
- Country Airwaves
July 26 to 28
August 2 to 4
- Latin Ambition
August 9 to 11
August 16 to 18
- Evolution: Motown
August 23 to 25
August 30 to September 1
- The Vybe
September 6 to 8
- Foreigners Journey
September 13 to 15
- SMB “The Female Collective”
September 20 to 22
September 27 to 29
- Latin Ambition
October 4 to 6
- The Vybe
October 11 to 13
- 506 Crew (Reggae)
October 18 to 20
October 25 to 27
- Country Airwaves
November 1 to 3
- Foreigners Journey
November 8 to 10
Eat to the Beat Dining Package
Disney does offer Dining Packages and while they aren’t typically needed, they can save you a bit of time because having one means that you won’t have to line up early (or even at all, really) to catch a show.
Unlike the Candlelight Processional Dining packages, the Eat to the Beat Dining Packages are not typically necessary.
We only recommend purchasing one of these if:
- There is a group/band you really want to see, and having the closest seat possible is important to you.
- You don’t want to bother with lining up early (more important during busy holiday weekends).
- You were already planning to eat at one of the spots included anyway.
Packages are available for lunch and dinner and include:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat concert held on the same day
The following Eat to the Beat Dining Packages are available for 2022:
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany): $57 per adult (ages 10 and up); $32 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (Living Seas): $69 per adult (ages 10 and up); $22 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Garden Grill Restaurant (Land Pavilion): $66 per adult (ages 10 and up); $43 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada): $79 per adult (ages 10 and up); $28 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse (America; same-day dining packages only): $34.99 per adult (ages 10 and up); $16.99 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Spice Road Table (Morocco; same-day dining packages only): $44 per adult (ages 10 and up); $16 per child (ages 3 to 9)
Dining Packages are available Fridays through Mondays and typically includes a meal at select Table Service locations in Epcot and reserved seating in the America Gardens Theatre for one of the Eat to the Beat performances happening the same evening as your dining package reservation.
Book Dining Packages online at the links above.
Same-day dining packages information:
There are also a limited number of same-day dining packages available, too.
There are only 2 restaurants participating in 2022:
- Spice Road Table (Table Service)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse (Quick Service)
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse during the Food and Wine Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
Are the Eat to the Beat concerts worth making time for?
The great thing about any of the concerts at Epcot is that, in general, it is very easy to enjoy them without actually giving up your time in the park.
The theater is outdoors, and you can see and hear what is going on from quite a ways away.
Oftentimes the shows aren’t full, meaning you can walk up and grab a seat right before it starts – and food and drink are allowed in, so you don’t even have to chug your beer before you sit down.
So, while you typically won’t find us lining up early to catch a show, you will often find us grabbing a seat right as the show starts with our festival favorite food and drink in hand.
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series
- Disney On Broadway Concert Series Lineup Announced For 2022 Festival Of The Arts
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series (Epcot Food & Wine Festival) - July 12, 2022
- 10 Ways Disney World Planning Has Changed - July 7, 2022
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews - July 1, 2022