Who’s ready to fly the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy — and with help from FastPass+?
On Thursday, Jan. 23, it was announced that guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World can finally book FastPass+ reservations for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
For anyone planning on visiting the park on or after Feb. 19, 2020, you can start making FastPass+ bookings. You can make selections on the Walt Disney World website or via the My Disney Experience app.
As for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, FastPass+ is not available and a virtual queue will continue to be used for entry until announced otherwise. (Be sure to check out our Rise of the Resistance virtual queue guide.)
Better yet, there are also new FastPass+ tiers that also begin on Feb. 19. Now, Smugglers Run and Slinky Dog Dash are tier 1 and everything else is tier 2.
Tier 1 (choose only 1):
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Smugglers Run
Tier 2 (you can choose 2):
- Toy Story Mania
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Tower of Terror
- Star Tours
- Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- MuppetVision 3D
- Disney Junior Dance Party!
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
Even if you’ve already made FastPass+ selections for dates on or after Feb. 19, you can modify them. All you have to do is select “change” in the app and you’ll be able to update.
There isn’t any word yet on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway (opens March 4, 2020 at Hollywood Studios) regarding the FastPass+ and tiers process, but we will be sure to update you once we hear anything.
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- Disneyland Confirms Rise of the Resistance Will Use Virtual Queue System
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use A Virtual Queue
- Disneyland Releases Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Distribution Times