Location: Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Nighttime entertainment
Description: This 25-minute nighttime show is enormously popular and fun to watch. The show features characters, water effects, fireworks and music. Guests begin to arrive up to 2 hours before the show begins to obtain seating.
Height requirement: None
Genie+ available: TBD
When to visit: As scheduled (nighttime entertainment)
Recommended: Yes, except for families with young children who could find it scary
Tip(s): If there are 2 shows scheduled, the second one will always be less busy. This show makes a good “bonus” FastPass+ if you’ve used all of your others for the day and there are still some available for Fantasmic. Feel free to bring food in that you’ve purchased from outside the theater.
Scheduled refurbishments: Reopens November 3, 2022
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios in November 2022
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios November 3
- Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color, & Fantasmic Get Return Dates at Disneyland
- Happily Ever After Returns to Magic Kingdom In April 2023
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland