It’s Tough to be a Bug!
Location: Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Discovery Island
Description: This 3D show is inside of the Tree of Life and features characters from "A Bug's Life." As you're looking at The Tree of Life from the front of the park, the entrance for this show is located just to the right side, near the paths that you'd take to DinoLand, U.S.A.
Height requirement: None
FastPass + available: Yes
Open during morning Extra Magic Hour: Yes
Open during evening Extra Magic Hour: No
When to visit: Anytime
Recommended: It's not a must-see, but it's a fun time-filler and a nice break from the heat.
Tip(s): Many families are drawn to this attraction because it's cool to be able to go inside the tree and the characters are from a kid-friendly movie, but we have to warn you that little ones often scream at this show. It's dark and there are scary parts that freak kids out, leaving everybody to sit in a theater with inconsolable tots.
Scheduled refurbishments: None scheduled right now.
- Spaceship Earth & Other Attractions Will Be Available When WDW Reopens
- Jungle Cruise Will Be Revamped At Both Walt Disney World & Disneyland
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Celebrations Coming To Animal Kingdom