Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
Location: Epcot, Future World
Description: Located in the Imagination pavilion inside the Magic Eye Theater, this 4D movie experience includes 3 animated shorts from both Disney and Pixar Studios.
Height requirement: None
FastPass + available: No
Open during morning Extra Magic Hour: Yes
Open during evening Extra Magic Hour: Yes
When to visit: Anytime (closes at 7pm on non-EMH nights, 9pm on EMH nights)
Recommended: Not a high priority but great as a time filler and fun for anybody that enjoys the popular animated shorts.
Tip(s): Don't sit too close to the front.
Scheduled refurbishments: None scheduled right now.//
- A New Exhibit Inspired By Pixar’s ‘Soul’ Is Coming To Epcot In February
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours & Festival Of The Holidays Dates Announced
- The 2021 Festival Of The Arts Menus Are Finally Here
- Epcot’s Festival Of The Holidays Extended Through December 31
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot