Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company is a staple of Walt Disney World. The stands are known for, well, coffee, tea, massive donuts, and other treats.
During each Epcot festival, Joffrey’s has several feature drinks that are only available for a limited-time. They can also be made with or without alcohol.
This year, there are four coffee and tea Food & Wine beverages you can get at four different Joffrey’s locations across the park.
If you’re in between booths or want a special coffee and/or tea drink, Joffrey’s is the place to go.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Joffrey’s offerings, including reviews, photos, and our must-trys.
Important Note: The information below is from the 2021 Festival. The 2022 International Food & Wine Festival runs from July 14 through November 19. Look for updated reviews and information after it kicks off.
4 Locations: Near The American Adventure, near Disney Traders, near the Canada pavilion, near Mission: SPACE
Nearby booths: Hops & Barley & The Rotunda Bistro; Hawaii & The Swanky Saucy Swine; Canada & Refreshment Port; Mac & Cheese & Lobster Landing
Nearby seating areas: Depending on the location, you can find multiple areas to sit. Seeing as these are only beverages, you can walk around with them, which makes it much easier than finding a table.
Joffrey’s Food & Wine Festival Menu
|Location||Menu Item||Price||Made with Alcohol?|
|The American Adventure||Cinnamon Chai: Refreshing Iced Chai topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon (Option to add Cinnamon Whiskey)||$6.39 (no alcohol) / $12.99 (with alcohol)||No|
|Near Disney Traders||Double Trouble Chai: Tantalizing Iced Chai with a Single Shot of Espresso topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon (Option to add Jameson Cold Brew Whiskey)||$6.39 (no alcohol) / $12.99 (with alcohol)||No|
|Near Canada||Tropical Tea Breeze: Iced Tea and Frozen Lemon with a splash of Coconut Syrup (Option to add Tito’s Vodka)||$6.39 (no alcohol) / $12.99 (with alcohol)||No|
|Near Mission: SPACE||Cocoa Cold Brew: Kona Mocha topped with Whipped Cream and drizzled with Chocolate (Option to add Jameson Cold Brew Whiskey)||$6.39 (no alcohol) / $12.99 (with alcohol)||No|
|All Locations||Passholder Exclusive – Nitro Dreams: Joffrey’s Nitro Cold Brew mixed with half-and-half (Option to add Kahlua Rum & Coffee Liqueur and Vodka)||$6.39 (no alcohol) / $12.99 (with alcohol)||No|
Food & Wine Booth map
Check out all the booths from the 2021 Food and Wine Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
We will update with the 2022 map in July.
Food & Wine Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Food & Wine Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews from the 2021 Food & Wine Festival.
Looking for information on 2022? We will have an updated list and complete reviews in July after this year’s festival kicks off.
- Kenya – NEW!
- Lobster Landing – NEW!
- Mac & Eats – NEW!
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
Food and Wine Festival data
Want to see all our 2021 reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Food & Wine planning purposes.
Read more about the Food & Wine Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Food and Wine Festival posts, where we provide all kinds of information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we put together for 2021! Stay tuned for 2022 content once this year’s festival begins.
- 2021 Food & Wine Festival Map (interactive & with all our favorites)
- Complete Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Our favorite Epcot Food & Wine booths
- Best seating areas at Food & Wine (with indoor and outdoor options)
- The best vegetarian options at this year’s Food & Wine Festival
- How we prepared for Epcot Food & Wine 2021
- Best values at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- Best kid-friendly options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- 9 Epcot Food and Wine Tips to Help You Navigate the 2021 Festival
- PODCAST – Our favorite Food & Wine Festival Booths (with daily updates)
- 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here