Funnel Cakes is a permanent dining location in the American Adventure.
With each Epcot festival, the Quick Service spot offers an exclusive, limited-time festival item.
Of course, the item is always a funnel cake. This year, the treat is both sweet and savory.
The Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream isn’t a full-sized funnel cake, but it is loaded with s’mores topping and vanilla ice cream. It’s also kind of pricey for the size ($9.50).
That said, it’s a good funnel cake for what you get.
Tip: You can ask for the bacon on the side or without.
Here’s everything you need to know about Funnel Cake, including reviews, photos, and our must-trys.
Important Note: The information below is from the 2021 Festival. The 2022 International Food & Wine Festival runs from July 14 through November 19. Look for updated reviews and information after it kicks off.
Location: In between the American Adventure and Japan
Nearby booths: Hops and Barley, Rotunda Bistro, Japan
Nearby seating areas: Tables outside in the American pavilion or seating inside The American Adventure rotunda with air conditioning
Not to miss: The Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream is the only festival item, but good for what it is
Funnel Cake Menu
|Our Rating||Menu Item||Price||Special Diet||Disney Dining Plan Snack?|
|Coming soon!||Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream||$9.50||KF||N/A|
Photos & Reviews
Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake
A small funnel cake topped with chocolate, marshmallows, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and candied bacon.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Pretty standard funnel cake. Need to eat quickly before it gets mushy.
Heather: I love funnel cakes and this one was so fun. It is really messy, so make sure to grab napkins.
Felicia: It’s fine; not my favorite but a good sweet if you can eat it fast.
Allyson: Tastes like s’mores on top of a funnel cake. Kind of expensive for the size. FYI: we asked for the bacon on the side.
Food & Wine Booth map
Check out all the booths from the 2021 Food and Wine Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
We will update with the 2022 map in July.
Food & Wine Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Food & Wine Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews from the 2021 Food & Wine Festival.
Looking for information on 2022? We will have an updated list and complete reviews in July after this year’s festival kicks off.
- Kenya – NEW!
- Lobster Landing – NEW!
- Mac & Eats – NEW!
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
Food and Wine Festival data
Want to see all our 2021 reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Food & Wine planning purposes.
Read more about the Food & Wine Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Food and Wine Festival posts, where we provide all kinds of information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we put together for 2021! Stay tuned for 2022 content once this year’s festival begins.
- 2021 Food & Wine Festival Map (interactive & with all our favorites)
- Complete Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Our favorite Epcot Food & Wine booths
- Best seating areas at Food & Wine (with indoor and outdoor options)
- The best vegetarian options at this year’s Food & Wine Festival
- How we prepared for Epcot Food & Wine 2021
- Best values at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- Best kid-friendly options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021
- 9 Epcot Food and Wine Tips to Help You Navigate the 2021 Festival
- PODCAST – Our favorite Food & Wine Festival Booths (with daily updates)
- 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here
- 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here