Funnel Cakes is a permanent dining location in the American Adventure.
With each Epcot festival, the Quick Service spot offers an exclusive, limited-time festival item.
Of course, the item is always a funnel cake. This year, the treat is both sweet and savory.
The Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream isn’t a full-sized funnel cake, but it is loaded with s’mores topping and vanilla ice cream. It’s also kind of pricey for the size ($9.50).
That said, it’s a good funnel cake for what you get.
Tip: You can ask for the bacon on the side or without.
Here’s everything you need to know about Funnel Cake, including reviews, photos, and our must-trys.
Location: In between the American Adventure and Japan
Nearby booths: Hops and Barley, Rotunda Bistro, Japan
Nearby seating areas: Tables outside in the American pavilion or seating inside The American Adventure rotunda with air conditioning
Not to miss: The Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream is the only festival item, but good for what it is
Funnel Cake Menu
Disney Dining Plan Snack?
Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
Photos & Reviews
Mini Candied Bacon S’mores Funnel Cake
A small funnel cake topped with chocolate, marshmallows, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and candied bacon.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Pretty standard funnel cake. Need to eat quickly before it gets mushy.
Heather: I love funnel cakes and this one was so fun. It is really messy, so make sure to grab napkins.
Felicia: It’s fine; not my favorite but a good sweet if you can eat it fast.
Allyson: Tastes like s’mores on top of a funnel cake. Kind of expensive for the size. FYI: we asked for the bacon on the side.
Food & Wine Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2021 Food and Wine Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Food & Wine Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Food & Wine Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- The Alps – Opening October 1
- Appleseed Orchard
- Belgium – Opening October 1
- Brazil – Opening October 1
- Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience – NEW!
- The Donut Box
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
- Funnel Cake
- Hops & Barley
- India – Opening October 1
- Ireland – Opening October 1
- Kenya – NEW! Opening October 1
- Lobster Landing – NEW! Opening October 1
- Mac & Eats – NEW! Opening October 1
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- Spain – Opening October 1
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
Food and Wine Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Food & Wine planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Food & Wine Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Food and Wine Festival posts, where we provide all kinds of information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot
- 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Foodie Guide Is Here
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- New Details Announced For The 2021 Festival Of The Arts At Epcot