Once the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival ends on July 4, we have the 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to look forward to.
Disney announced on March 31 that this year’s Epcot Food & Wine Festival will run from July 14 through November 19.
In 2021, Food & Wine also kicked off in July and ran through the majority of November, meaning the festival spanned a total of 128 days.
This year, the festival will run for a total of 129 days!
Like in 2021, not all of the food booths will open at once, with some opening a “few weeks later.”
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series will also return this year “with internationally recognized artists as well as local bands offering fun tunes on the America Gardens Theatre stage.”
Stay tuned for more details about the lineup.
You can also expect the following:
- The return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt
- Emile’s Fromage Montage is also returning for the festival
- Of course, there will also be exclusive festival merchandise, including apparel, home décor, trading pins, and more
Epcot festivals pretty much run year-round now, with Food & Wine and Flower & Garden being the longest. Festival of the Arts and Festival of the Holidays are the shortest.
To get a better idea of what you can typically expect at this special event, check out our 2021 Food & Wine Festival guide.
If you’d like to visit the Food & Wine Festival this year and want help with booking a hotel and purchasing tickets, contact Small World Vacations.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series