Once the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival ends on July 4, we have the 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to look forward to.
Disney announced on March 31 that this year’s Epcot Food & Wine Festival will run from July 14 through November 19.
In 2021, Food & Wine also kicked off in July and ran through the majority of November, meaning the festival spanned a total of 128 days.
This year, the festival will run for a total of 129 days!
There will be over 25 Global Marketplaces, including the return of The Swanky Saucy Swine, Appleseed Orchard, Hops & Barley, Earth Eats hosted by Impossible, and Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE.
Like in 2021, not all of the food booths will open at once, with some opening a “few weeks later.”
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series will also return this year “with internationally recognized artists as well as local bands offering fun tunes on the America Gardens Theatre stage.”
Stay tuned for more details about the lineup.
You can also expect the following:
- The return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt
- Emile’s Fromage Montage is also returning for the festival
- Of course, there will also be exclusive festival merchandise, including apparel, home décor, trading pins, and more
Epcot festivals pretty much run year-round now, with Food & Wine and Flower & Garden being the longest. Festival of the Arts and Festival of the Holidays are the shortest.
To get a better idea of what you can typically expect at this special event, check out our 2021 Food & Wine Festival guide.
If you’d like to visit the Food & Wine Festival this year and want help with booking a hotel and purchasing tickets, contact Small World Vacations.
- 2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Dates Announced
- 2023 Garden Rocks Concerts Series & Dining Packages Announced