Who’s ready for some wine and cheese? You better be, because Walt Disney World has announced dates for the 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. The festival will begin on July 15 and will run through Nov. 20.
We don’t know too many details yet about the event, except the following:
- We’ll see the return of Global Marketplaces, including Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and Barley, Appleseed Orchard, and more.
- Emile’s Fromage Montage is back, meaning that when you purchase five different cheese-related dishes at Global Marketplaces, you’ll collect stamps in your Festival Passport and earn a prize when you bring it to the Shimmering Sips marketplace.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is also returning. For a price (usually around $7.99 or so, but the exact price hasn’t been revealed), you’ll purchase a scavenger hunt map and then hunt for hidden Remy statuettes across the park. Once completed, bring your map to Disney Traders (World Showcase entrance) for a prize. You can also purchase the map at Port of Entry, MouseGear, or World Traveler.
- There will, of course, be new merchandise collections, including a festival collection featuring a spirit jersey, baseball cap, and more.
- You can see Voices of Liberty and Mariachi Cobre perform at the America Gardens Theatre and the Jammin’ Chefs will return to the Canada Mill Stage.
You may also recognize that “Taste of” has been dropped from the festival title. When festivals returned during the pandemic and after Disney World reopened in July 2020, Disney made it clear that these particular events would be modified.
So, they revamped the festivals with a new title, like “Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.” But, now, the “Taste of” is gone.
More details will be revealed in the future, so stay tuned! Until then, if you want to head to Disney World, especially during Food & Wine, Small World Vacations can help when it comes to planning.
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series
- Select Rooms at Caribbean Beach Receiving “Under the Sea” Theme - October 3, 2022
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022