Who’s ready for some wine and cheese? You better be, because Walt Disney World has announced dates for the 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. The festival will begin on July 15 and will run through Nov. 20.
We don’t know too many details yet about the event, except the following:
- We’ll see the return of Global Marketplaces, including Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and Barley, Appleseed Orchard, and more.
- Emile’s Fromage Montage is back, meaning that when you purchase five different cheese-related dishes at Global Marketplaces, you’ll collect stamps in your Festival Passport and earn a prize when you bring it to the Shimmering Sips marketplace.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is also returning. For a price (usually around $7.99 or so, but the exact price hasn’t been revealed), you’ll purchase a scavenger hunt map and then hunt for hidden Remy statuettes across the park. Once completed, bring your map to Disney Traders (World Showcase entrance) for a prize. You can also purchase the map at Port of Entry, MouseGear, or World Traveler.
- There will, of course, be new merchandise collections, including a festival collection featuring a spirit jersey, baseball cap, and more.
- You can see Voices of Liberty and Mariachi Cobre perform at the America Gardens Theatre and the Jammin’ Chefs will return to the Canada Mill Stage.
You may also recognize that “Taste of” has been dropped from the festival title. When festivals returned during the pandemic and after Disney World reopened in July 2020, Disney made it clear that these particular events would be modified.
So, they revamped the festivals with a new title, like “Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.” But, now, the “Taste of” is gone.
More details will be revealed in the future, so stay tuned! Until then, if you want to head to Disney World, especially during Food & Wine, Small World Vacations can help when it comes to planning.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023