Who’s ready for some wine and cheese? You better be, because Walt Disney World has announced dates for the 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. The festival will begin on July 15 and will run through Nov. 20.
We don’t know too many details yet about the event, except the following:
- We’ll see the return of Global Marketplaces, including Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and Barley, Appleseed Orchard, and more.
- Emile’s Fromage Montage is back, meaning that when you purchase five different cheese-related dishes at Global Marketplaces, you’ll collect stamps in your Festival Passport and earn a prize when you bring it to the Shimmering Sips marketplace.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is also returning. For a price (usually around $7.99 or so, but the exact price hasn’t been revealed), you’ll purchase a scavenger hunt map and then hunt for hidden Remy statuettes across the park. Once completed, bring your map to Disney Traders (World Showcase entrance) for a prize. You can also purchase the map at Port of Entry, MouseGear, or World Traveler.
- There will, of course, be new merchandise collections, including a festival collection featuring a spirit jersey, baseball cap, and more.
- You can see Voices of Liberty and Mariachi Cobre perform at the America Gardens Theatre and the Jammin’ Chefs will return to the Canada Mill Stage.
You may also recognize that “Taste of” has been dropped from the festival title. When festivals returned during the pandemic and after Disney World reopened in July 2020, Disney made it clear that these particular events would be modified.
So, they revamped the festivals with a new title, like “Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.” But, now, the “Taste of” is gone.
More details will be revealed in the future, so stay tuned! Until then, if you want to head to Disney World, especially during Food & Wine, Small World Vacations can help when it comes to planning.
- Taste of Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Begins In January 2021
- A Taste Of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Begins March 2021
- A Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Ends On November 22
- Voices Of Liberty Will Perform At Festival Of The Arts In 2021
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot