Check out the news for the week of December 7, 2018.
- More details about the 2019 Flower and Garden Festival came out this week, specifically about the concerts that will take place. Starting in 2019, the concerts will be daily instead of just on the weekend. Get all of the details at https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-parks/epcot/special-events/flower-and-garden-festival/
- Tickets are now on sale for a New Year’s Eve gala at The Edison in Disney Springs. Get all of the details.
- We learned this week that the new tower being built at the Swan and Dolphin will be called The Cove. It should be open for guests in May 2021 and will have 14 stories, 349 guest rooms, and a new restaurant.
- The path at Magic Kingdom that goes from Storybook Circus to Tomorrowland is now closed due to Tron construction.
- The Early Morning Magic event at Magic Kingdom isn’t new, but what is new is that it now includes more than 3 rides. For guests that basically want all of Fantasyland to themselves, this is a great option. Get all of the details about the newly expanded Early Morning Magic at https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-world-parks/magic-kingdom/special-events/early-morning-magic-fantasyland/
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
Latest posts by Shannon Albert (see all)
- Sailing Concierge on the Disney Wish– PREP 348 - March 14, 2023
- Flower and Garden Festival 2023 – PREP 347 - March 7, 2023
- Traveling on the Spectrum – PREP 346 - February 28, 2023