Hot or iced, served with a shot of espresso or a dash of cinnamon, for many people their days don’t officially start until they’ve had that first cup (or 2) of coffee.
If you’re visiting Disney World you may not realize that you can find your favorite Starbucks drinks at all four of the parks and at Disney Springs, too.
Check out the tips and maps below to learn all there is to know about Starbucks at Disney World.
Starbucks at Disney World is often not called Starbucks
In the parks, the Starbucks locations aren’t actually called Starbucks so you might walk on by without realizing it.
Here are the names and locations in each park.
Note: mobile ordering in the Starbucks app is not available in the parks.
Starbucks at Magic Kingdom
Main Street Bakery, located on the right side after you enter and walk down Main Street.
Starbucks at Epcot
The former Starbucks location at Epcot was called Fountain View and you used to be able to find it near the now demolished Fountain of Nations that was just past Spaceship Earth.
The new (temporary) location (which opened up December 20, 2019) is called “Traveler’s Cafe”. You can find it near the Refreshment Port at the entrance of World Showcase.
Starbucks at Hollywood Studios
Trolley Car Cafe, located on the right side at the corner of Hollywood and Sunset.
Starbucks at Animal Kingdom
Creature Comforts, located on the left just before the bridge to the Africa section.
Starbucks at Disney Springs
There are 2 locations in Disney Springs – a smaller location located near the World of Disney store, and a much larger location located by the water near the AMC Disney Springs 24.
Fun facts about each of these locations:
- In the larger location in the West Side, there’s a screen where you can see the Disneyland Starbucks location and its visitors (and they can see you).
- At the smaller Marketplace location, you can order delivery to wherever you are in Disney Springs. Just download the official Starbucks app, make sure your credit card is linked, touch the Order tab, select the Marketplace location, and then order your item(s). Call the location at 407-279-2794 to let them know where you’re located in Disney Springs and they’ll bring it to you. This service is available 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Order Starbucks at Disney World before the park opens
You can order Starbucks at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios before the park is officially open because the area that they allow guests to enter while they wait includes the Starbucks locations.
Lines can be long, but they do move relatively quickly.
Payment options for Starbucks at Disney World
Use Disney Dining Plan credits to order Starbucks treats
Almost everything on the menu is considered a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan, and if you get a drink with lots of extra flavors in it, it becomes a really good value of a snack credit because you would have paid $8 or 9 out of pocket (and anything $5+ is considered a good snack credit value).
Starbucks gift cards & Reward Points
Starbucks gift cards are accepted at all Disney World Starbucks locations; however, you can only use your Starbucks Reward Points at the 2 Disney Springs Starbucks locations.
Disney gift cards at Starbucks
Disney gift cards are accepted at the Starbucks locations at Disney World.
The Starbucks app works for payment at all locations at Disney World and you can earn Stars (but not Bonus Stars). However, you can only redeem free drinks at the locations at Disney Springs, not in the parks.
Menu is a combo of Disney and Starbucks items
Each location has favorite Starbucks treats, but also offers Disney-specific things like specialty cupcakes and Mickey-shaped things.
Purchase exclusive Disney mugs at Starbucks locations
At these locations, you can purchase the popular “You Are Here” mugs that feature each park (as seen in the pic), and recently new ceramic mugs have started to pop up in the Disney World locations.
These mugs are exclusively available at Disney World.
Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club discounts are available on merchandise, including the mugs.
Watch the video
So what do you think? Have any questions we didn’t answer? Let us know in the comments.
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- Disney Springs Extends Hours On Fridays & Saturdays Starting October 9
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- The New Lovepop Location Is Open In Disney Springs
- Contemporary Grounds Reopens At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021