When visiting Epcot, you’ll see that the park is split up into different sections.
There is, of course, the World Showcase where you can visit 11 different countries. But, the old Future World has been transformed into 3 new neighborhoods called: World Celebration, World Discovery, and World Nature.
Each of these neighborhoods have their own special pavilions, attractions, entertainment, dining, characters, activities, and so much more.
World Nature is described as “dedicated to understanding and preserving the beauty, awe, and balance of the natural world.”
This neighborhood contains 2 major pavilions, The Land and The Seas, plus a brand new attraction inspired by Moana.
Let’s take a deep dive into the neighborhood pavilion and see everything you can experience.
- Location: World Nature
- Restaurants: 2 Quick Service (The Land Cart, Sunshine Seasons); 2 Table Service (Garden Grill, Coral Reef Restaurant)
- Shops: SeaBase Gift Shop
- Entertainment: None
- Attractions: Soarin’ Around the World, Living with the Land, Awesome Planet, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush, Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Tours: Behind the Seeds
- Characters: None
- Popular snacks and drinks: Specialty cupcakes (Sunshine Seasons), Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen (Sunshine Seasons)
- Not-to-miss: Soarin’, Living with the Land, Garden Grill, Awesome Planet, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush, SeaBase, Finding Dory’s Friends Scavenger Hunt
World Nature Maps
Epcot Updates Map
World Nature Overview Map
The Land Pavilion Map
The Seas Pavilion Map
The Land Pavilion
- The Land Cart (Quick Service)
- Sunshine Seasons (Quick Service)
- Garden Grill: Character dining with Farmer Mickey, Pluto, and Chip ‘n’ Dale
- Several indoor seating areas perfect for eating, taking a break, or to escape the heat or bad weather
- Soarin’ Around the World: ride simulating hang gliding with stunning scenes from around the world
- Living with the Land: relaxing boat ride teaching about the history of farming
- Awesome Planet: 10-minute film narrated by Modern Family‘s Ty Burrell showcasing our planet’s future
- Behind the Seeds: a special 1-hour walking tour that provides an exclusive look into the future of agriculture and the chance to get up-close and personal with the critters of The Land pavilion
- 2 Coin Press Machines
- Several Hidden Mickeys
- 2 indoor restrooms
- 2 sets of elevators for those who needs them
The Seas Pavilion
- Coral Reef Restaurant: Table Service dining with views into the aquarium also holds enough water to fill 54 Olympic-sized swimming pools and houses approximately 2,000 sea creatures
- The Seas pavilion doesn’t have really any seating areas, but The Land Pavilion is nearby and makes a good place to sit
- The SeaBase Gift Shop: Find sea-themed merchandise, especially anything Finding Nemo
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: A cute, family-friendly dark ride telling the story of Finding Nemo
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 15-minute interactive show with Crush from Finding Nemo, who hilariously answers questions from the audience
- Epcot Seas Adventures – Aqua Tour: A snorkeling experience in the Caribbean Coral Reef, a 5.7-million-gallon, man-made saltwater ocean, is for guests who aren’t SCUBA-certified
- Epcot Seas Adventures – DiveQuest: This tour gives you the chance to dive inside the Caribbean Coral Reef and you must be SCUBA-certified
- SeaBase: This is where the main aquarium and marine life habitats are located, including the chance to see manatees and so many other animals
- Finding Dory’s Friends Scavenger Hunt: A complimentary self-led scavenger hunt where you solve puzzles and look for clues to help Dory find her ocean friends
- Bruce’s Shark World: An interactive play area inspired by shark Bruce from Finding Nemo
- 2 Coin Press Machines
Disney PhotoPass Photographer
- You can usually find a Disney PhotoPass photographer near Coral Reef Restaurant (towards Spaceship Earth) and across from The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Restrooms & Elevators
- 1 set of restrooms and 1 set of elevators next to the manatees exhibit on the first floor
Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana (opening late 2023)
Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana is a new attraction coming to Epcot’s World Nature neighborhood.
This self-guided outdoor trail allows guest to play and interact with water as it travels from the sky to the oceans and back again.
You can also learn learn about the importance of water and discover its playful personality just like Moana during her voyage.
There will also be an impressive life-size Te Fiti figure, which Disney has said will be around 15 feet tall and made of over 3,000 pieces of foliage.
We were able to see the Te Fiti model during the 2022 D23 Expo and can confirm she is just as gorgeous as she looks.
World Nature Checklist
What’s your favorite thing about World Nature at Epcot? Tell us in the comments!
Check out our deep dives into each country pavilion at Epcot:
We also have deep dives into each Neighborhood and their respective pavilions at Epcot:
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant Finally Opening In 2022 At Toy Story Land
- Special 2023 Disney World Rates & Tickets Available For U.S. Military Members - November 15, 2022
- Disney World Introducing Park-Specific Ticket Pricing, Annual Pass Prices Increasing - November 15, 2022
- Why we don’t think the Dessert Party during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is worth it - November 11, 2022