The 2020 International Festival of the Arts at Epcot begins on Jan. 17 and runs through Feb. 24. The special event features many unique experiences, including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series.
Well, in some exciting news, not only was the concert series lineup announced, but so was the opening reservation date for Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages.
If you didn’t know, you can book a dining package for the concert series, which not only allows you to have breakfast, lunch, or dinner at select Epcot dining locations, but also gives you reserved concert seating at one of the three shows held on the same day.
Important: you can officially make reservations starting on Nov. 14, 2019.
Below are the participating restaurants, which offer guests an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage or one full buffet, depending on the location. Tax and gratuity are not included in the following prices.
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany)
Lunch: $57 for adults; $32 for kids
Dinner: $57 for adults; $32 for kids
- Coral Reef Restaurant (Living Seas)
Lunch: $69 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $69 for adults; $22 for kids
- The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land)
Breakfast: $52 for adults; $31 for kids
Lunch: $65 for adults; $39 for kids
Dinner: $65 for adults; $39 for kids
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (U.K.)
Lunch: $57 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $57 for adults; $22 for kids
Menus vary for each restaurant.
Also, here is the schedule for Disney on Broadway so far:
Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White
- Jan. 17, 20, 21, 24
Heidi Blickenstaff and Gavin Lee
- Jan. 18, 19, 22, 23
Kissy Simmons, Heidi Blickenstaff, Alton Fitzgerald White and Gavin Lee
- Jan. 25
Kara Lindsay and Kevin Massey
- Jan. 26, 28, 29
- Feb. 1, 2, 5, 6
Liana Hunt and Adam Jacobs
- Jan. 27, 30, 31
- Feb. 3, 4, 7, 8
Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, Liana Hunt, and Adam Jacobs
- Feb. 9
Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland
- Feb. 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22, 23
Syndee Winters and Michael James Scott
- Feb. 11, 14, 17, 20, 21
Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Syndee Winters, and Michael James Scott
- Feb. 24
Concerts take place every evening at the America Gardens Theatre with three separate performances at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m, and 8 p.m.
If you’re interested in booking the dining package, you can make reservations online or fill out the form below. Disney Vacation Club Members can also book online or call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
- Taste of Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Begins In January 2021
- Chefs de France In Epcot Is Now Accepting Reservations For Early October
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled
- Minnie’s Halloween Dine & Other Dining Options Returning To WDW
- Tokyo Dining In Epcot’s Japan Pavilion Is Reopening For A Limited Time
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - July 30, 2021
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors - July 28, 2021