Boo. To. You. Happy Halloween!
As Disney continues to prove year after year, it’s never too early to celebrate spooky season. Plus, it’s officially halfway to Halloween!
So much so, Disney just announced that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning in 2022 to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World!!
But, we don’t have to worry about that this year, because the beloved Halloween party is back! It will kick off on August 12 and run all the way through October 31.
This is definitely an improvement compared to Boo Bash. The party offers so much more to guests, including the Boo to You parade, fireworks, a stage show, and some unique character meet and greets.
Here’s what you can expect at this year’s MNSSHP:
- MNSSHP will take place on 37 select nights
- It will be held after normal park hours from 7 p.m. to midnight (can enter as early as 4 p.m.)
- The return of Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
- Trick-or-treating with a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th anniversary celebration and Halloween design
- The return of the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show
- Character meet and greets
- Halloween overlays on Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- The return of Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington
- Sweet and savory menu items
- New this year — event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities
- Guests will also receive a Halloween-themed 50th anniversary celebration commemorative print
Tickets may be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240 beginning May 18.
Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, including Swan and Dolphin Hotels and Shades of Green, can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12.
Ticket prices will range from $109 to $199. The event dates are:
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced tickets (save $10 per ticket) for select dates.
Important: Those with MNSSHP tickets do not have to purchase additional day theme park tickets or make theme park reservations in order to enter Magic Kingdom on their designated party day. But, remember, you can only enter as early as 4 p.m. If you want to visit Magic Kingdom prior to that time, you must have valid theme park admission and park reservations.
Be sure to check out our guide to MNSSHP, which we will continuously update as we learn more details about the party!
If you’d like to experience Halloween at Disney World this year and want help with booking a hotel and purchasing special event tickets, contact Small World Vacations.
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours & Festival Of The Holidays Dates Announced
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change