Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey.
These 7 friendly fellows are some of the most iconic characters in Disney’s entire portfolio, but it is very rare that you see them all together in one place.
In fact, you can only meet the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World during special ticketed events that are held at Magic Kingdom.
Here’s what you need to know…
Meet the Seven Dwarfs at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
You don’t have to eat a poisoned apple or work in a gem mine to meet the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World, but you will need to plan ahead and attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Basics
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is one of the most popular of all the premium events you can attend at Magic Kingdom.
Held several times each week between mid-August and the end of October (and sometimes even until November 1), this fun (and family-friendly) party celebrates all things Halloween, in a not-so-scary way.
The party includes all sorts of cool stuff like special entertainment and firework shows, themed food, trick-or-treating, and even characters you can’t find anywhere else.
Attending this party is the only way you can meet the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World.
In 2023, ticket prices for MNSSHP range from $109-$199 (plus tax) for adults and $99-$189 (plus tax) for children.
Remember, this is a special ticket and separate from your regular park ticket.
A good indicator for how popular Disney thinks a party might be is found in the price structure: more popular (and busier) parties have a higher price point, as you can see in the chart here.
Where do the Seven Dwarfs meet?
The Seven Dwarfs meet inside Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus. This is at the back of Fantasyland.
What makes this queue nice is it’s inside, meaning once they open it up you can avoid any bad weather and enjoy air conditioning during hotter temperatures.
Note: They often don’t allow you inside the queue until 6:15 p.m., and you wait until that point will be outside.
What’s the best time to visit?
Even though the parties don’t start until 7 p.m., your ticket will get you in starting at 4 p.m.
And, although things don’t officially kick off until that 7 p.m. start time, the most popular characters will start meeting earlier.
In the Seven Dwarfs case, people will start lining up beginning around 4:00 p.m. (outside the tent). The line moves inside (and into the air conditioning!) sometime between 5:45 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. and the Dwarfs start greeting guests around 6:15 p.m.
Important note: before you can get in line, you’ll need to make sure you get your party wristband. You can do that at the front of the park (if you are entering around 4 p.m.) or there are wristband stations inside the park where you’ll be able to get one. The closest one to the Seven Dwarfs is over by PhilharMagic in Fantasyland.
Plan to try to meet Seven Dwarfs and Jack and Sally in one night?
If your plan is to meet both Jack and Sally and the Seven Dwarfs, you’ll need to be more strategic, and you’ll probably need to make some sacrifices and plan to spend some time in line.
Here are some ways to do that:
Getting your wristband at the entrance (Meet Jack and Sally First – recommended)
- Arrive to the front entrance of Magic Kingdom around 3:00 p.m and jump in the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party entrance line. That should put you at the front of the pack, heading to meet Jack and Sally.
- Get your wristband right at 4:00 and head directly to Town Square Theater.
- Jack and Sally begin meeting at 4:30. If you are towards the front of the pack, you should be done by 5:00.
- After you are done meeting Jack and Sally, head directly to Storybook Circus and line up for the Seven Dwarfs. You’ll likely have a bit of a wait, but you should be close to being done by the time the party officially kicks off at 7:00 p.m.
Getting your wristband in Fantasyland (Meet Seven Dwarfs first)
- Line up for a wristband at the PhilharMagic wristband location around 3:30-3:45.
- Option 1:
- Head over to Pete’s Silly Side Show to line up for the Seven Dwarfs. Keep in mind that they do not start meeting here until 6:15, and you will need to wait outside in the elements until they let people in (which may not be until 6:15). If you do this, you’ll be at the front of the line to meet the Seven Dwarfs
- Option 2:
- Ride nearby rides until about 4:45-5:00 p.m., and then go and jump in line for the Seven Dwarfs. You’ll have a longer wait for the Dwarfs, but part of that wait should be inside in the air conditioning.
- Get in line for Jack and Sally no later than 11:00 p.m.
Can’t make it before the party starts?
If, by chance, you can’t get there to hop in line right at 4:00 p.m., your next best option to avoid long waits and wasting a lot of official party time is to hop in line towards the end of the night.
Because the line can get cut off before the party ends, we don’t recommend you wait until any later than about 11 p.m. to do that.
Do the Seven Dwarfs sign autographs?
The Seven Dwarfs do not sign autographs.
But they do hand out pre-signed cards after you meet them. They also have PhotoPass.
Tips for meeting the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World
- Do you consider yourself a huge fan? Don’t be afraid to dress up a bit! Here are some costume tips to help you with that.
- You can bring food into the queue, so consider using Mobile Order and having one member of your party picking up something nearby (like at Cosmic Ray’s) to eat while you wait.
- If you don’t have Memory Maker, you can purchase Memory Maker One Day which will let you download and save all of your party pics.
Note: Seven Dwarfs used to appear at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP), but they didn’t show up during the 2022 event. We will let you know if that changes in 2023.