Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey.
These 7 friendly fellows are some of the most iconic characters in Disney’s entire portfolio, but it is very rare that you see them all together in one place.
In fact, you can only meet the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World during 2 ticketed events that are held at Magic Kingdom.
Here’s what you need to know…
It’s a party!
You don’t have to eat a poisoned apple or work in a gem mine to meet the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World, but you will need to plan ahead and attend one of Magic Kingdom’s 2 main parties: either Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP).
Attending one of the parties is the only way you are able to meet the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is one of the most popular of all the premium events you can attend at Magic Kingdom.
Held several times each week between mid-August and the end of October (and sometimes even until November 1), this fun (and family-friendly) party celebrates all things Halloween, in a not-so-scary way.
The party includes all sorts of cool stuff like special entertainment and firework shows, themed food, trick-or-treating, and even characters you can’t find anywhere else.
All of this comes at a cost, however.
Advanced ticket prices for MNSSHP start at $79 and go up to $115 depending on the day.
If you wait until the day of to buy a ticket (which we generally don’t recommend) you’ll pay $10 more per ticket.
From the beginning of November up through the week before Christmas, several times a week Magic Kingdom is transformed into a holiday wonderland complete with festive decorations, fun seasonal entertainment offerings, exclusive fireworks and stage shows, and even cups of hot cocoa and cookies.
Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party start at $99 and go up $139 per ticket, and like with the Halloween Party, if you wait to buy your ticket the day of the event you’ll pay $10 more per ticket.
Where do the Seven Dwarfs meet?
During both MNSSHP and MVMCP, The Seven Dwarfs meet inside of Pete’s Silly Sideshow which is in the Storybook Circus section of Fantasyland.
The queue for this line is inside and air conditioned.
What’s the best time to visit?
Even though the parties don’t start until 7 p.m., your ticket will get you in starting at 4 p.m. (and DVC owners and guests can get in starting at 2 p.m.!).
And, although things don’t officially kick off until that 7 p.m. start time the most popular characters will start meeting earlier.
In the Seven Dwarfs case, people will start lining up beginning around 4:00 p.m. (outside the tent). The line moves inside (and into the air conditioning!) around 5:45 p.m. and the Dwarfs start greeting guests around 6:15 p.m.
Important note: before you can get in line you’ll need to make sure you get your party wristband. You can do that at the front of the park (if you are entering around 4 p.m.) or there are wristband stations inside the park where you’ll be able to get one.
Plan to try to meet Moana, Jack and Sally, and the Seven Dwarfs in one night?
If your plan is to meet these 3 popular characters you’ll need to be more strategic and you’ll probably need to make some sacrifices.
It is possible, but it may require you to miss either the parade or fireworks.
But, if you don’t mind that we recommend you start by lining up for the Seven Dwarfs no later than 5 p.m., meet them and then focus the next few hours on other characters or party-related activities.
Meet Moana during the 1st parade or the fireworks and then get in line for Jack and Sally no later than 11:15 p.m.
Tips for meeting the Seven Dwarfs at Disney World
- Do you consider yourself a huge fan? Don’t be afraid to dress up a bit! Here’s some costume tips to help you with that.
- You can bring food into the queue so consider using Mobile Order and having one member of your party picking up something nearby (like at Cosmic Rays) to eat on while you wait.
- If you don’t have Memory Maker you can purchase Memory Maker One Day which will let you download and save all of your party pics.
How to meet other characters
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Halloween Is Returning To Magic Kingdom & Guests Can Wear Costumes
- Magic Kingdom Cavalcades Will Run On Select Days During Halloween Season
- Dates, Pricing, Cavalcades & More Announced For Disney After Hours Boo Bash
- Oogie Boogie Bash & More Halloween Fun Returning To Disneyland In Fall 2021
- How much does it cost to go to Disney World? (including example trips) - July 8, 2021
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - June 24, 2021
- Fireworks are back! Here’s what’s still closed. - June 18, 2021