Taylor just recently returned from her honeymoon that included both Disney World and Universal. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip to share to help keep your phone safe.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Art of Animation Resort
- Disney After Hours
- Star Wars Dessert Party
- Magic Kingdom Dessert Party
- Memory Maker
- Disney Dining Plan
Quick tip of the day
Listener Vicki emailed this tip:
“On a piece of paper, write down ‘If found, please return to…your name and hotel.’ Then take a picture on your phone of your message, and make that photo your home screen on your phone. That way, if your phone gets lost, it is easy for a cast member to return it to you.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios in November 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios November 3
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Wednesday 23rd of May 2018
Love your trip reports! Please do more!
Thursday 24th of May 2018
Glad you enjoy them! Don't think I could possibly fit anymore in. :) Another one going up today.