Laura just returned from a Disney World trip with her family, including a newborn. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip to share to help you navigate the parks easier.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Listener Diego emailed this tip:
“Disney parks are huge, and for a person that goes 2 times a year, you know it like the palm of your hand, but if it is your first time, it’s like a maze.
And sometimes a map doesn’t give enough information or a ‘ground level view’ that will help you not feeling lost in the parks and wandering without much direction.
Same applies to how to get from the parking to the entrance, how to move inside the hotel, etc.
So, the quick tip is: virtually navigate the parks at ground level using Google Street View or jump between nearby 360 photos in google maps or the ground level view on google earth, and move around the parks so you know them before going.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- A Brightline Rail Station Is Coming To Disney Springs
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- Walt Disney World Shares Details For New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebrations
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021