An update on Toy Story Land news (including the opening date and height requirements) as well as tips on dining at Be Our Guest Restaurant.
I also have a quick tip for people going to Animal Kingdom early.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Listener Mary emailed this tip:
“One tip people may not know since it doesn’t happen very often — We decided to do rope drop at 7 a.m. at Animal Kingdom on MLK day because we figured it would be a busy day. BUT we had decided not to do Flight of Passage because we didn’t have a fast pass and we have little kids.
My plan was to go straight to Safari. I was SO proud of myself as we walked up at 7:05 (I actually said to my family, ‘we did it’) only to be stopped at the entrance. Even though the app showed the safari ride was open, the cast members told us that they never open attractions that involve the animals before 8am. Apparently that is too early to get them going.
The rest of the park was empty aside from Pandora, and we would have been fine getting there at 8. Cast members said the 7am time is basically just for the Flight of Passage line. Luckily my husband got to go ride Everest a couple times with no line so I wasn’t in too much trouble! Just a tip for the rare times that AK opens that early.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disneyland Confirms Rise of the Resistance Will Use Virtual Queue System
- Disney Wish Sets Sail June 9, 2022 & More Details Announced
- Drawn to Life Will Debut In November 2021 At Disney Springs
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use A Virtual Queue
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021