Susan recently returned from her January train trip to Disney World that was a surprise for her son. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip that should come in handy for tall people hoping to ride Rock n Roller Coaster.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Susan’s YouTube video reveal
- Pop Century Resort
- Get the Picniic app (no longer available)
Quick tip of the day
Listener Jennifer emailed this tip:
“My friend and I recently traveled to Disney World together (without kids which was SO MUCH FUN).
While standing at the front of the line for the Rock n Roller Coaster, I noticed that there are two rows in each limousine car. The front row of each car appears to have several more inches of leg room than the back row.
This piece of info may make the ride much more comfortable for your taller listeners as it did me (I am roughly 6 ft tall). We had been directed to a back row when we entered the line but a cast member kindly accommodated my request to switch once I noticed the difference. “
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Early 2023 Florida Resident Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Early 2023 Disney World Offers For Florida Residents & Disney Visa Cardmembers, Plus Chance to Save Up to $400
- Disney Dining Plans are officially available to purchase at Disney World
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Summer Travel Tips– PREP 359 - May 30, 2023
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
Friday 1st of February 2019
I absolutely loved this podcast. It was the first WDW Prep podcast I listened to. I thought Susan was so sweet and loved the details she planned to surprise her son!
Wednesday 7th of March 2018
Wow, this must have been an incredibly EXPEN$IVE trip!!!!!
Thursday 22nd of February 2018
I just loved the thought that Susan put into surprising her son. Both she and her son sound like delightful people and I really enjoyed this trip report!!