Susan recently returned from her January train trip to Disney World that was a surprise for her son. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip that should come in handy for tall people hoping to ride Rock n Roller Coaster.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Susan’s YouTube video reveal
- Pop Century Resort
- Get the Picniic app (use code PODPIC for 30 days of Picniic Premium for free)
Quick tip of the day
Listener Jennifer emailed this tip:
“My friend and I recently traveled to Disney World together (without kids which was SO MUCH FUN).
While standing at the front of the line for the Rock n Roller Coaster, I noticed that there are two rows in each limousine car. The front row of each car appears to have several more inches of leg room than the back row.
This piece of info may make the ride much more comfortable for your taller listeners as it did me (I am roughly 6 ft tall). We had been directed to a back row when we entered the line but a cast member kindly accommodated my request to switch once I noticed the difference. ”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Hollywood Scoops Reopens At Hollywood Studios
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- Festival Of The Lion King’s Modified Show Set To Debut In Mid-May
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests