Kelly just got back from a Disney World trip that included staying in a Cars suite at Art of Animation, attending the Halloween party, free dining, a legally blind family member, and pregnancy.
I also have a quick tip for you that might help you board Flight of Passage faster.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Jennifer A.
“I have a Flight of Passage Quick Tip for guests without FastPasses.
My husband was not able to join me at Animal Kingdom, so I decided to go by myself anyway. I did not have a FastPass for Flight of Passage, but it was a (relatively!) short 65 minute wait so I decided to go for it.
After about 20 minutes of waiting, I reached the part of the line where the cast member asks you how many people are in your party. I said ‘one’ and much to my delight she guided me to the right-hand side of the queue which appeared to have a special single rider line next to the FastPass lines.
All the other non-FastPass guests were guided to the left and they still had a significant wait ahead of them. There was one other guy ahead of me which meant I only had to wait about 5 more minutes, which cut the total wait time to about 25 minutes.
So my quick tip is to say you’re a single rider if you don’t mind getting potentially separated from your touring buddy. The guy in front of me was in my same group, so it’s possible you may not even be separated!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- World Of Color Will Use Virtual Queue When The Nighttime Show Returns
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Origin Story – PREP320 - August 30, 2022
- Is the 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party worth it? (Review & Strategy) - August 23, 2022