Caitlin recently returned from her September Disney World trip that included staying in an All-Star Music suite, lots of character meals, a dessert party, and lots more. Hear how it went in this trip report.
I also have a quick tip for people planning to use a stroller during their trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Rachel A.:
“I recently had someone tell me that while they were at their Disney resort, they noticed that the tire on their stroller had leaked air and was almost flat. They went to bell services and were told that most resorts have air pumps and can blow the tires back up for them, but that their’s currently wasn’t functioning.
However, they said that the parks also have them! They were able to go to the stroller rental at the entrance to the park, and they blew the tire up for them.
Super helpful if you have a personal or rented stroller at the park that just needs a little air.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Early 2023 Florida Resident Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- Special 2023 Disney World Rates & Tickets Available For U.S. Military Members
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023