Ashley recently returned from her land and sea trip with her husband, son, and daughter. Hear how it went (and why I called her “debt free Ashley”).
I also have a quick tip to make it easier to keep items cleaned in your hotel room.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Ashley’s debt-free scream video
- How to rent DVC points
- Jr. Encyclopedia of Animated Characters book on Amazon
- How to plan a trip to Disney World with toddlers
- Magic Kingdom Dessert Party
- Dining at Be Our Guest
- Ashley’s Traveling Graces YouTube Disney Video
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Mike S.:
“Cleaning your resort mugs, kids’ sippy cups, water bottles and other items can be a pain with the soap in hotel rooms. Put a small dollop of dish soap on a few sheets of paper towels and let them dry at home. Fold them, store in a ziplock bag and place in your luggage for your Disney trip. Simply wet one sheet at a time, use and dispose!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022
- Erin’s Fort Wilderness Trip (w/ accessibility considerations) – PREP 324 - September 27, 2022
- Recapping D23 Expo announcements with Allyson and Shannon – PREP 323 - September 20, 2022
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022