Ashley recently returned from her land and sea trip with her husband, son, and daughter. Hear how it went (and why I called her “debt free Ashley”).
I also have a quick tip to make it easier to keep items cleaned in your hotel room.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Mike S.:
“Cleaning your resort mugs, kids’ sippy cups, water bottles and other items can be a pain with the soap in hotel rooms. Put a small dollop of dish soap on a few sheets of paper towels and let them dry at home. Fold them, store in a ziplock bag and place in your luggage for your Disney trip. Simply wet one sheet at a time, use and dispose!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- New 2021 Walt Disney World Room & Ticket Package Announced
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021