Amy recently returned from Disney World on her trip that included a split onsite/offsite stay, a family with 4 children (including 1 with special needs), and a last minute change of trip dates. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip to help you find water in the parks more easily.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Disability Access Service
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Star Wars Dessert Party
- Stroller Rental options
- Grocery ordering options
- Getting baby’s first haircut at Harmony Barber Shop
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Julie H.:
“Our family of 6 relies on getting ice waters from quick service counters on our trips. It’s just too much to bring in that many water bottles every day. We found that not only is mobile ordering good for food, but when we just need some quick cups of ice water, we went to the mobile order line.
We didn’t order them ahead of time, but often they had waters just sitting there waiting to be passed out or they would kindly get us a cup. It saved a lot of time to not wait in the regular line for just a cup of water.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders
- Things to do outside the park– PREP 349 - March 21, 2023
- Sailing Concierge on the Disney Wish– PREP 348 - March 14, 2023
- Flower and Garden Festival 2023 – PREP 347 - March 7, 2023
Wednesday 10th of April 2019
I really thoroughly enjoyed this. I have 5 children and would love to get more specific details on the private driver you could just text. That sounds completely perfect for us!!!
Friday 26th of October 2018
What was the brand of the inflatable car seat that Amy used in her recent trip?
Friday 26th of October 2018
Great trip report, but it made me a bit nervous about our upcoming AKL stay (ironically for my daughter's 5th birthday!). I hope the Cast Members get it together...