Amy recently returned from Disney World on her trip that included a split onsite/offsite stay, a family with 4 children (including 1 with special needs), and a last minute change of trip dates. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip to help you find water in the parks more easily.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Disability Access Service
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Star Wars Dessert Party
- Stroller Rental options
- Grocery ordering options
- Getting baby’s first haircut at Harmony Barber Shop
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Julie H.:
“Our family of 6 relies on getting ice waters from quick service counters on our trips. It’s just too much to bring in that many water bottles every day. We found that not only is mobile ordering good for food, but when we just need some quick cups of ice water, we went to the mobile order line.
We didn’t order them ahead of time, but often they had waters just sitting there waiting to be passed out or they would kindly get us a cup. It saved a lot of time to not wait in the regular line for just a cup of water.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs
- What You Need To Know About Typhoon Lagoon’s January 2022 Reopening
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022