John recently returned from Disney World with his family which included finding out if he and his wife are having a boy or a girl.
Find out how they learned that, plus get a quick tip about making it easier to enter the park turnstiles with little ones.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Michelle D.:
“I was fortunate enough to tag along on a trip to Walt Disney World with my 4 nieces and nephews this past May.
I noticed we started wasting a lot of time at the turnstiles because my nieces and nephews couldn’t remember which hand they used to tap their finger to gain entrance to the park.
I started using a saying with them: Magic band, magic hand! That is to say, whatever wrist their magic band was on, that was the hand they should use their pointer finger to scan at the turnstiles.
We were lucky because they all had their bands on their right hands and used their right pointer finger, but I imagine using this phrase from the first day of our trip would have kept things flowing easier.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- Complimentary MagicBands Now Cost $5 For Disney Resort Hotel Guests
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- Disney Announces New MagicBand+, Launching In 2022
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021