Natasha came from the UK for a long Disney World trip that included a stay at Port Orleans Riverside, Kennedy Space Center, Universal, the Halloween party, lots of great dining, and navigating with a specialty diet. Hear all about it.
I also have a quick tip to help some save money on flights.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All about Disney World tours
- Port Orleans Riverside
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Julia M.:
“Our family of 3 just planned a short trip over Christmas. The flights from MCO to our home airport in North Carolina on Southwest were only $59 each, but the flight to MCO was three times as much.
Using our Costco membership, we were able to book a one-way intermediate size car rental for under $100. So we will drive down and drop the car off at MCO and fly back and the end of our trip.
For those who live within driving distance and have time to spare, this is a way to save some money!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland
- 2023 Winter Offers For Disneyland Resort Hotels Now Available to Book
- Early 2023 Disney World Offers For Florida Residents & Disney Visa Cardmembers, Plus Chance to Save Up to $400
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Disneyland Resort Hotel Discounts Announced For Spring 2023
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Saturday 17th of November 2018
I enjoyed this, especially as also from the UK and married to a vegetarian.
I'd love to see Natasha's thoughts on the best/worst vegetarian options as an article...
Saturday 10th of November 2018
I'm excited to hear this one, I'm another UK listener and we tend to take longer trips so will be fun to hear.
Monday 5th of November 2018
Loved this trip report, I also live in the UK and found it really interesting to hear Natasha’s thoughts on WDW. Thanks Shannon :)