Natasha came from the UK for a long Disney World trip that included a stay at Port Orleans Riverside, Kennedy Space Center, Universal, the Halloween party, lots of great dining, and navigating with a specialty diet. Hear all about it.
I also have a quick tip to help some save money on flights.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Julia M.:
“Our family of 3 just planned a short trip over Christmas. The flights from MCO to our home airport in North Carolina on Southwest were only $59 each, but the flight to MCO was three times as much.
Using our Costco membership, we were able to book a one-way intermediate size car rental for under $100. So we will drive down and drop the car off at MCO and fly back and the end of our trip.
For those who live within driving distance and have time to spare, this is a way to save some money!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- 2021 Florida Resident Summer Fun Disney World Ticket Deal Now Available
- New 2021 Disneyland Fall & Holiday Room Offers Now Available
- 2021 Disney World Holiday Room Offers Now Available For Select Guests
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021