Shaun just recently took her 2 daughters on a surprise trip to Disney World which included lots of park hopping, use perks available to military families, and lots of special events. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip to help manage all of your PhotoPass pics.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Gretchen L.:
“My family gets Memory Maker every trip and we love to take advantage of all the PhotoPass opportunities. It’s not uncommon for us to come home with hundreds of photos to download.
On our first trip, I waited until the end of our trip to download all the photos. I quickly learned that it takes a bit of time to download each and every photo, and it was a tedious task.
On our trips since, I take a few minutes a day, either during a break time or once my kids are asleep, to download the PhotoPass photos to my phone.
If you’re like me and get a lot of photos taken, It’s so much more manageable to download them in smaller chucks, than wait until the end.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Keys to the Kingdom & Other Disney World Tours Returning In 2022
- Where You Can Hug Characters Again at Disney World
- Disneyland Magic Key Renewals Open August 18, But No New Sales Yet
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- Erin’s Fort Wilderness Trip (w/ accessibility considerations) – PREP 324 - September 27, 2022
- Recapping D23 Expo announcements with Allyson and Shannon – PREP 323 - September 20, 2022
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022