I just got back from a trip to Disney World that included attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (twice!), checking out all of the adorable holiday things at Hollywood Studios, attending Early Morning Magic at Hollywood Studios, and an offsite stay.
Listen to this episode to hear all the details.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- Walt Disney World Park Hours Extended For The Week Of Christmas
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- Silver Screen Dine Returns To Hollywood & Vine In Early January 2021