I just got back from a trip to Disney World that included attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (twice!), checking out all of the adorable holiday things at Hollywood Studios, attending Early Morning Magic at Hollywood Studios, and an offsite stay.
Listen to this episode to hear all the details.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Our complete guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Everything you need to know about Flurry of Fun – Christmas at Hollywood Studios
- Guide to Early Morning Magic at Hollywood Studios
- Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam Dessert Party
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios November 3
- Disneyland Announces 2022 Holiday Events, Including World of Color – Season of Light