People planning trips to Disney World during the holidays will need to know everything that’s available so they can figure out how to plan.
In this episode, find out everything that’s available in the parks and resorts during the holidays.
I also have a quick tip to help you celebrate a special occasion in Disney Springs.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Lindsey A.:
“I have a quick tip for people looking to add extra magic to a dining reservation in Disney Springs.
We are celebrating my dad’s birthday on our upcoming trip, and we wanted to get a special cake.
The cast member I spoke to regarding dining reservations wasn’t sure if Amorette’s Patisserie delivers, and the Disney website says that you can pre-order and pick up a cake from Amorette’s to enjoy at your resort, but it doesn’t mention any delivery options.
I called Amorette’s directly and got the answer!
They will deliver the large dome character cakes or their signature red velvet cake to Disney Springs restaurants.
Order 72 hours ahead of time to ensure delivery and pre-payment is required.
While we could have picked up the cake ourselves and brought it to dinner, it’ll be nice to keep the cake a surprise for my dad and have it waiting for us at The Boathouse!”
Check out the cake on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/p/BqTq4Lxgfxm/?
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May
- Package Pickup Returning To Walt Disney World Parks For Limited Time
- A Brightline Rail Station Is Coming To Disney Springs
- Harambe Market Reopening At Animal Kingdom Starting In November
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021