Hear my daily trip updates from September 2018 which included staying at the Dolphin, visiting Toy Story Land a few times, and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
These things were mentioned in this episode:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Dolphin hotel
- Hollywood Studios touring plans
- Food and Wine Festival
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Halloween Is Returning To Magic Kingdom & Guests Can Wear Costumes
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival Is Returning, But MNSSHP Is Not
- Magic Kingdom Cavalcades Will Run On Select Days During Halloween Season
- WDW Announces 2020 Holiday Offerings & MVMCP Isn’t One Of Them