Lots of people have asked me to talk about how the process of DVC point rental works, so today I’m going to go over that.
I also want to tell you about the new Patreon and a quick tip for watching fireworks with little ones.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Sarah K.:
“I was listening to the podcast today about the little one who was scared of the fireworks. I have a tip in case it helps out others. My daughter used to also be scared of fireworks shows, so when we went to see Happily Ever After, I put a pillow in the stroller. We were lucky enough to do the Dessert Party/Garden View, so when the show started she laid on the pillow on my lap and I wrapped it around her ears. That way she was comfy, secure, and the loud bangs were muffled. She had no problems, even with the villain scene toward the end.
Second tip was that for the same show we brought the kids’ pajamas with us that day and changed them into their PJs in the bathroom of the dessert party so when they fell asleep in their strollers on the walk out, we could just transfer them right to their beds when we got back to the room!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- Candlelight Processional Returns To Epcot Starting November 26
- Walt Disney World Shares Details For New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebrations
- Festival Of The Lion King’s Modified Show Set To Debut In Mid-May
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021