Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot is when it looks its absolute best with so many gorgeous flowers everywhere.
A big part of that is all of the topiaries that can be found throughout the park. Here’s what topiaries are on display, where to find them, and a handy checklist to use as you tour the park.
Which topiaries are available
Most of the topiaries appearing during the 2023 festival are ones we’ve seen in past years. But, there are also a couple fresh ones.
This year, there are brand new Encanto topiaries featuring Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela, and Luisa at the front of the park, as well as a new Tiana topiary in the America pavilion.
Outside the World Showcase
Although most topiaries can be found scattered throughout the World Showcase, a handful can be found in other areas.
Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela, and Luisa from Encanto – Near the main entrance (NEW!)
Donald and Daisy – near Connections Eatery
Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
Woody, Bo Peep, Her Sheep – near Land Pavilion
Simba and Friends – between Imagination and Land Pavilions
Timon and Pumbaa – Between Imagination and Land Pavilions
Figment – near Imagination Pavilion
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale – Bridge to World Showcase
Let’s assume we are going around the World Showcase starting in Mexico (like any smart person would).
Goofy – Entrance to World Showcase
The Three Caballeros – Mexico Pavilion
Anna, Elsa, Snowflakes, Troll – Norway Pavilion
Pandas – China Pavilion
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
Tiana – American Adventure Pavilion (NEW!)
Dragon – Japan Pavilion
Kermit and Miss Piggy – Between Morocco and France
Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
Winnie the Pooh and Friends – United Kingdom Pavilion
Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – between UK and Canada Pavilions
Mickey and Elephant – in UK Pavilion (NEW!)
These topiaries are part of the new Topiary Heritage Garden, where you can see the varied techniques employed by the Walt Disney World Horticulture team to create the festival’s topiaries. Read more about the gardens you can see at this year’s festival.
Bambi and Friends – near Refreshment Port and Canada Pavilion
Geese – in Canada Pavilion (NEW!)
Mickey and Minnie – International Gateway
You’ll also want to keep your eyes peeled for butterfly topiaries that are scattered around the park. This year, you can find them at the main park entrance, near the Land Pavilion, by the Butterfly House, at the Scentsy Garden, and throughout the World Showcase.
The info above should get you in the general area of the topiaries, but here’s a handy map of all of them to have as a reference as you tour.
And if your goal is to see them all, download this checklist to mark them off as you go.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
- 2023 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews
- 2023 Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt
- Flower & Garden Festival 2023 WDW Prep to Go Podcast – Listen here!
- Our 10 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2023
- Best Values at Flower & Garden 2023
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden 2023
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- Splash Mountain Closing January 2023 at Disney World to Make Way for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details