Walt Disney World has revealed a start date for Early Theme Park Entry and also announced extended evening hours are coming for the 50th anniversary.
Regarding the latter, they will only be available for select Disney Resort hotel guests. As for Early Theme Park Entry, they officially kick off Oct. 1 (the same day the 50th starts).
Early Theme Park Entry
Early Theme Park Entry was announced in place of Extra Magic Hours in January and will be available for Disney Resort hotel guests and guests of other select hotels.
The early theme park entry benefit gives guests the first chance to enjoy select attractions at every theme park, every day of the week.
Disney also previously announced that Early Theme Park Entry would grant guests 30-minute early theme park entry.
Extended Evening Hours
If that isn’t enough, there will also be extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. But, these will only be offered to guests staying at either a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels.
The extended evening hours will begin in early October. Specific dates and parks will be shared later on, so stay tuned.
For both early park entry and the special night hours, select attractions, merchandise, and food and beverage locations will be available.
Disney characters at resorts in new costumes
In other Disney news, Disney pals, like Pluto and Goofy, will show up for surprise appearances at Disney Resort hotels during the 50th celebration in their EARidescent costumes.
Dining plans returning
Finally, Disney also teased that Disney dining plans are returning “at a later date.” The Disney Dining Plan has been temporarily suspended ever since Disney World reopened during the pandemic.
You can read how dining currently works, along with what’s open at the resorts.
If you want to visit Disney World during the 50th anniversary celebration, Small World Vacations can help you plan!
- Disney Dining Plan returns January 2024 (plus park reservations ending for date-based tickets)
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023