Calling all Disney pin traders! In honor of Disney pin trading’s 20th anniversary, Disney is throwing its first-ever virtual event on Nov. 13 and 14, 2020.
There will be a variety of unique pins and other items for participants to choose from, including over two dozen new products and limited edition commemorative gifts.
Because it’s the 20th anniversary, the emerald represents two decades of pin trading.
Those who register will even be able to preview upcoming pin releases, watch a virtual panel presentation with a Disney artists and merchandisers, access video content on various pin topics, download celebratory art, and so much more.
Here are some important facts to know:
- New content will be posted throughout the day, each day
- Registration begins at 1 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Oct. 7
- Admission is $49.99 plus tax per guest
Event tickets are limited, so make sure you register on time. There are also aren’t any discounts offered in conjunction with the ticket.
If you have any further questions, there is a lengthy virtual event FAQs document (seven pages to be exact), that you might want to browse through.
And better yet, there is a merchandise catalog that shows which products are available, along with prices and designers. There’s even an emerald MagicBand, along with many pins featuring classic Disney characters and Walt Disney, himself.
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue Will Have 3 Drop Times
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Disneyland Testing Hybrid Standby & Virtual Queue For Rise Of The Resistance
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure At Epcot Dropping Virtual Queue In January
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023 - September 27, 2022