Calling all Disney pin traders! In honor of Disney pin trading’s 20th anniversary, Disney is throwing its first-ever virtual event on Nov. 13 and 14, 2020.
There will be a variety of unique pins and other items for participants to choose from, including over two dozen new products and limited edition commemorative gifts.
Because it’s the 20th anniversary, the emerald represents two decades of pin trading.
Those who register will even be able to preview upcoming pin releases, watch a virtual panel presentation with a Disney artists and merchandisers, access video content on various pin topics, download celebratory art, and so much more.
Here are some important facts to know:
- New content will be posted throughout the day, each day
- Registration begins at 1 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Oct. 7
- Admission is $49.99 plus tax per guest
Event tickets are limited, so make sure you register on time. There are also aren’t any discounts offered in conjunction with the ticket.
If you have any further questions, there is a lengthy virtual event FAQs document (seven pages to be exact), that you might want to browse through.
And better yet, there is a merchandise catalog that shows which products are available, along with prices and designers. There’s even an emerald MagicBand, along with many pins featuring classic Disney characters and Walt Disney, himself.
- Exclusive Annual Passholder Pop-Up Shop Coming To Epcot For Limited Time
- Swan & Dolphin Is Hosting A New Fall Food & Wine Event
- runDisney Announces ‘Lion King’ Theme For 2021 Summer Virtual Series
- 2021 Walt Disney World Marathon & Princess Half Marathon Are Now Virtual
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through Early January 2023
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World - July 27, 2021
- Our 7 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 22, 2021
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns - July 21, 2021