Calling all Disney pin traders! In honor of Disney pin trading’s 20th anniversary, Disney is throwing its first-ever virtual event on Nov. 13 and 14, 2020.
There will be a variety of unique pins and other items for participants to choose from, including over two dozen new products and limited edition commemorative gifts.
Because it’s the 20th anniversary, the emerald represents two decades of pin trading.
Those who register will even be able to preview upcoming pin releases, watch a virtual panel presentation with a Disney artists and merchandisers, access video content on various pin topics, download celebratory art, and so much more.
Here are some important facts to know:
- New content will be posted throughout the day, each day
- Registration begins at 1 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Oct. 7
- Admission is $49.99 plus tax per guest
Event tickets are limited, so make sure you register on time. There are also aren’t any discounts offered in conjunction with the ticket.
If you have any further questions, there is a lengthy virtual event FAQs document (seven pages to be exact), that you might want to browse through.
And better yet, there is a merchandise catalog that shows which products are available, along with prices and designers. There’s even an emerald MagicBand, along with many pins featuring classic Disney characters and Walt Disney, himself.
- runDisney Announces ‘Lion King’ Theme For 2021 Summer Virtual Series
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through Early January 2023
- New 2021 Holiday After Hours Event Coming To Disneyland Park
- 2021 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend Is Now A Virtual Race
- Disneyland Releases Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Distribution Times
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series - October 21, 2021
- Where To Find The Fab 50 Gold Character Statues At Walt Disney World - October 20, 2021
- How to Book Individual Lightning Lane Selections at Walt Disney World - October 18, 2021