If you’re looking to step out in style, celebrate getting dressed up like guests did when they visited the Disney parks back in the day, and see some familiar, smiling faces (underneath masks, of course), then we have some good news.
The Dapper Day Spring Outing 2021 dates for Walt Disney World were announced and they are as follows:
- Saturday, April 24: Park Outing Day 1 (specific park will be announced closer to event date)
- Sunday, April 25: Park Outing Day 2 (specific park will be announced closer to event date)
This also marks the 10th anniversary of Dapper Day!
The event itself is free, but you do need valid theme park admission for entry. At this time, a theme park reservation is required, in addition to valid theme park admission, to enter each theme park. The Disney Park Pass System has reservations available through at least Sept. 26, 2021.
The Dapper Day organization also has special hotel rates for select Walt Disney World resorts. All of the information is listed on the official Dapper Day website.
There is also a Dapper Day Fall Outing for 2020 at WDW. The dates are:
- Saturday, Nov. 21: Fall Outing to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sunday, Nov. 22: Fall Outing to Disney’s Magic Kingdom
Participants are encouraged to wear their Dapper Day bests and “step out in – masked – style.” And, like the Spring Outing, valid theme park admission and park reservations are required for entry. Other than that, the event is free. The organization also has special WDW hotel rates for those who want to join in on the fun.
For those wondering about Dapper Day at Disneyland Park, there are dates for both the fall and the spring, but those could change, since Disneyland Resort hasn’t reopened yet, nor, at the time of publication, do they have a reopening date.
In addition to valid theme park admission, participants might also need a theme park reservation depending on the health and safety guidelines for Disneyland Park.
Right now, the Dapper Day Fall Outing for 2020 at Disneyland is planned for Sunday, Nov. 15. But, instead of the usual Dapper Day Expo held at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall, the plan is to have a Dapper Day Pop-Up Boutique on Nov. 14, but only if the hotels are reopened by then.
They hope to have a pop-up boutique featuring Dapper Day merchandise, along with other select Expo exhibitors participating as well.
The Disneyland Dapper Day Spring Outing is currently planned for Sunday, April 11, 2021. The Dapper Day Expo at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall is on hold right now since both Disneyland and the three hotels on property are still closed.
There’s a chance there could be a Dapper Day Pop-Up Boutique in the spring as well or another modified event, but stay tuned for more details which are expected to be announced by the end of Jan. 2021. If there is an expo, passes will become available for purchase online as the event gets closer.
To keep track of upcoming events at both parks, along with updated dates and information, we have Disneyland Park Special Events and Disney California Adventure Special Events pages. We will also of course let you know if anything changes with the Dapper Day schedule.
If you want to know more about Dapper Day, you can check out the official website.
- Walt Disney World Releases Date-Based, Multi-Day Ticket Update
- Disneyland Shares Details For Park Reservation System & Ticket Sales
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- Disneyland Will Reopen On April 30
- Disneyland Announces More Reopening & Reservation Dates For Select Dining
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World - July 27, 2021
- Our 7 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 22, 2021
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns - July 21, 2021