How to Plan a WDW Trip (6 steps)
The following process is the backbone of this site and explains my philosophy on planning a fantastic Disney World trip with the least stress and most fun.
Please start with the overview. You can view it in 2 different formats:
- Infographic – this graphic has been pinned thousands of times on Pinterest
- Video – same basic info as the infographic but in video form
The 6 step planning process
- Step 1: Pick a date – includes a chart showing the best times to visit Disney World
- Step 2: Choose where to stay – a table of all on-site Disney hotels is included and shows you price range, Yelp rating and transportation to/from all hotels
- Step 3: Make a daily plan – links to charts showing the best and worst parks to visit each day of your trip is included on this step
- Step 4: Pick dining options – includes a link to a restaurant search tool listing all 300+ Disney World dining options
- Step 5: Plan park touring – touring plans for all of the parks are listed on this step
- Step 6: Add extra magic – some ideas for adding special touches to your trip
You may also like:
- 10 things most Disney World first-timers don’t know
- Should you use a Disney travel agent?
- So, you’re overwhelmed, huh? See if this helps.
- The ideal Disney World planning timeline (and what to do if you are short on time)