Disney first announced on Sept. 2 that both Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood Studios and Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom were returning.
Starting today, Sept. 11, you can begin making reservations for both dining experiences. Here’s what you need to know about each dining option before booking.
You can find Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine. Currently, Minnie’s Halloween Dine is being featured and officially begins it’s spooky lunch and dinner experience on Sept. 25. The price ranges from $35 to $59.99 per adult.
You can meet Minnie as a happy witch, Mickey as a funny vampire, Goofy as a spooky cowboy, and Pluto in a festive Halloween collar.
Keep in mind that this is a modified character dining experience, meaning you can’t hug the characters or get autographs. Rather, they’ll walk by, wave, and you can take socially-distanced photos with them.
Since the reopening of Walt Disney World, buffets have been eliminated for health and safety reasons. Now, Minnie’s Seasonal Dining will serve a shared starter and individual entrees and desserts. You can check out the menu on the WDW website.
Also, it looks like Minnie’s character dining will be available into next year. The website has Minnie’s Holiday Dine (this was previously announced), Silver Screen Dine, Springtime Dine, and Summertime Dine listed.
As for Cinderella’s Royal Table, service officially begins on Sept. 24, but without the princesses. The lunch and dinner prices have been lowered slightly to $62 per adult and $37 per child (ages 3-9). It was previously $75 per adult and $45 per child. You can also view the menu online.
It’s important to note that Disney Junior’s Play n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine remains temporarily unavailable and most likely since it’s breakfast character dining (Hollywood Studios doesn’t open until 10 a.m. right now).
Even though character dining is modified right now, it’s still nice to have a few options where you can enjoy a nice sit-down meal and “meet” some of your favorite characters.
- Where You Can Hug Characters Again at Disney World
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022 - September 20, 2022
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022