One way to stretch your dining budget or Disney Dining Plan credits is by sharing meals, and the best way to do that is to make sure you’re dining at places or ordering entrées that are large enough to share.
Below, check out a list of Disney World restaurants where you can order portions that are big enough that you can split it with somebody else.
Important note: some information below has been impacted by the current health and safety measures in place at Walt Disney World.
Whenever possible, we have been updating posts to provide the most up-to-date information. However, some things (like character meet and greets, FastPass+, the NBA Experience, and the Disney Dining Plan) are currently unavailable. Please check back often for updates.
Quick Service restaurants
A couple of tips about Quick Service restaurants
- You can share food at any Quick Service restaurant.
- Make sure you ask for an extra plate to make splitting your meal a bit easier.
Best Quick Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
• Pecos Bill’s
• Cosmic Ray’s 1/2 rotisserie chicken and chicken nugget meal
• Pinocchio Village Haus pasta and flatbread pizzas
• Columbia Harbour House lobster roll, and chicken & fish meal (currently being served at Tomorrowland Terrace)
• Friar’s Nook macaroni and cheese entrées
• Tangierine Cafe platters
• Sunshine Seasons
• ABC Commissary Chicken and Ribs Combo Platter
• Catalina Eddie’s pizza
• Fairfax Fare loaded baked potato
• Yak and Yeti
• Flame Tree Barbecue combo platters
• Restaurantosaurus topping bar helps make portions more substantial
• Harambe Market entrées
• Blaze Pizza
• Earl of Sandwich (get one sandwich with a QS credit and let kids split it?)
• Smokehouse nachos
• Any food court offering create-your-own pasta
• Polynesian – Pulled Pork Nachos at Captain Cook’s
• Port Orleans French Quarter food court dinners
• Contemporary Resort Contempo Cafe
Table Service restaurants
A note about sharing at Table Service restaurants
- You can share at any Table Service restaurant as long as it’s not a buffet or fixed-price menu.
- Consider ordering separate appetizers and splitting an entrée.
- Flights of drinks are a good option for sharing, too.
Best Table Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
• Tony’s Town Square
• Via Napoli (if paying out-of-pocket)
• 50s Prime Time Cafe
• Mama Melrose
• Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
• Yak and Yeti
• Planet Hollywood
• Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
• Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
On the Disney Dining Plan? Be sure to check out how to maximize your Disney Dining Plan credits to make sure you’re using them wisely.
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios November 3
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
Wednesday 5th of May 2021
Can meals be shared at Cinderella's Royal Table? Thank you!
Wednesday 5th of May 2021
No, they unfortunately can't be shared at fixed price meals like CRT.
Monday 6th of January 2020
If we are planning to share with our two toddlers, would i still need to make my reservation as a party of 4? Or would I do a party of 2 since we would be ordering 2 dishes?
Wednesday 22nd of January 2020
You need to include everyone in the reservation - they need a head count for the fire marshall. Even infants who cannot yet eat food have to be counted.
Thursday 10th of October 2019
Never been to Disney World and going in March 2020. We will have two rooms between our group and was thinking of having one room get the most expensive dining plan and the other no dining plan. One place we plan on going is to a buffet can I for instance use my magic band and use 7 credits (7 people in our group) to pay for everyone in the group, no questions asked?
Sunday 27th of October 2019
Yes you can use your credits as you please
Thursday 5th of September 2019
I have seen some conflicting information online regarding child vs adult quick service credits - are they tracked separately or together? Trying to figure out a rough plan for our vacation and being able to use a child credit to purchase something from the adult menu would make things so much easier!
Friday 15th of February 2019
You said one can share at any Table Service restaurant as long as it's not a buffet or fixed-price menu, does that apply to fine/signature dining as well? Many thanks!