One way to stretch your dining budget or Disney Dining Plan credits is by sharing meals, and the best way to do that is to make sure you’re dining at places or ordering entrées that are large enough to share.
Below, check out a list of Disney World restaurants where you can order portions that are big enough that you can split it with somebody else.
Important note: some information below has been impacted by the current health and safety measures in place at Walt Disney World.
Whenever possible, we have been updating posts to provide the most up-to-date information. However, some things (like character meet and greets, FastPass+, the NBA Experience, and the Disney Dining Plan) are currently unavailable. Please check back often for updates.
Quick Service restaurants
A couple of tips about Quick Service restaurants
- You can share food at any Quick Service restaurant.
- Make sure you ask for an extra plate to make splitting your meal a bit easier.
Best Quick Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
• Pecos Bill’s
• Cosmic Ray’s 1/2 rotisserie chicken and chicken nugget meal
• Pinocchio Village Haus pasta and flatbread pizzas
• Columbia Harbour House lobster roll, and chicken & fish meal (currently being served at Tomorrowland Terrace)
• Friar’s Nook macaroni and cheese entrées
• Tangierine Cafe platters
• Sunshine Seasons
• ABC Commissary Chicken and Ribs Combo Platter
• Catalina Eddie’s pizza
• Fairfax Fare loaded baked potato
• Yak and Yeti
• Flame Tree Barbecue combo platters
• Restaurantosaurus topping bar helps make portions more substantial
• Harambe Market entrées
• Blaze Pizza
• Earl of Sandwich (get one sandwich with a QS credit and let kids split it?)
• Smokehouse nachos
Table Service restaurants
A note about sharing at Table Service restaurants
- You can share at any Table Service restaurant as long as it’s not a buffet or fixed-price menu.
- Consider ordering separate appetizers and splitting an entrée.
- Flights of drinks are a good option for sharing, too.
Best Table Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
• Tony’s Town Square
• Via Napoli (if paying out-of-pocket)
• 50s Prime Time Cafe
• Mama Melrose
• Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
• Yak and Yeti
• Planet Hollywood
• Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
• Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
On the Disney Dining Plan? Be sure to check out how to maximize your Disney Dining Plan credits to make sure you’re using them wisely.
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Olivia’s Cafe At Disney’s Old Key West Resort Adds Mobile Order
- Sanaa Now Offers Mobile Order With New Table Service To Go Feature
- Ale & Compass Restaurant At Yacht Club Adds Mobile Order
- Kona Cafe At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Adds Mobile Order