One way to stretch your dining budget or Disney Dining Plan credits is by sharing meals, and the best way to do that is to make sure you’re dining at places or ordering entrées that are large enough to share.
Below, check out a list of Disney World restaurants where you can order portions that are big enough that you can split it with somebody else.
Quick Service restaurants
Quick Service is similar to fast food. Sometimes Quick Service is referred to as “Counter Service,” with many locations featuring Mobile Order that allows you to skip the line. Advanced Dining Reservations are not required or offered.
A couple of tips about Quick Service restaurants
- You can share food at any Quick Service restaurant.
- Make sure you ask for an extra plate to make splitting your meal a bit easier.
Best Quick Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Columbia Harbour House
- Friar’s Nook
- Sunshine Seasons
- Connections Eatery
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
- La Cantina de San Angel
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- ABC Commissary
- Woody’s Lunch Box
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Backlot Express
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- Earl of Sandwich
- D-Luxe Burger
- The Polite Pig
- Chicken Guy!
- Pepe by José Andrés
- The Smokehouse at House of Blues
- Any food court offering create-your-own pasta
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Pulled Pork Nachos at Capt. Cook’s (can order without pulled pork)
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter: food court dinners
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Contempo Café
Table Service restaurants
Table Service are restaurants that are a little bit nicer compared to Quick Service. The food is brought to you here, like a standard sit-down restaurant.
A note about sharing at Table Service restaurants
- You can share at any Table Service restaurant as long as it’s not a buffet or fixed-price menu.
- Consider ordering separate appetizers and splitting an entrée.
- Flights of drinks are a good option for sharing, too.
Best Table Service restaurants to share portions at Disney World
- Tony’s Town Square
- Via Napoli (if paying out-of-pocket)
- Space 220 Lounge
- Spice Road Table
- La Crêperie de Paris
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
- Yak & Yeti Restaurant
- Nomad Lounge
- Planet Hollywood
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village: Sanaa
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Steakhouse 71
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Kona Café
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort: Narcoossee’s
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: Three Bridges Bar and Grill at Villa del Lago
On the Disney Dining Plan? Be sure to check out how to maximize your Disney Dining Plan credits to make sure you’re using them wisely.