Many people travel to Disney World as part of a group, whether it be with family, friends, teams, etc. However, when it comes to dining, not all Table Service restaurants may be able to accommodate large numbers, and that can make planning your Advanced Dining Reservations difficult.
If you plan on making reservations for a large group while visiting Disney World, here are some tips and a list of available Table Service restaurants with their maximum party sizes to help you plan.
Tips for dining with large groups
- Even though the restaurants below have the possibility of booking parties the size listed, the availability may be limited and/or unavailable depending upon the time of year you are traveling and the time of day you wish to dine.
- If booking a large group, try eating during off hours instead of during peak dining times to maximize your chances of securing an Advanced Dining Reservation.
- Try booking online first at 6:00 am EST and then, if needed, you can call the reservation line for help when they open at 7:00 am EST.
- Some of the Downtown Disney/Disney Springs restaurants hold back availability. If you can’t secure a reservation through Disney, try calling those restaurants directly.
- If you can’t snag 1 reservation for all of you, consider breaking your reservation into 2 smaller ones. Then, when you check in, do so together and ask to be seated near each other. Note – If you do try to book 2 reservations you will need to call the reservation line as opposed to booking online since the website won’t allow you to hold 2 reservations that overlap.
- Even if you book 1 reservation, depending on your party size and the restaurant, you may be split up into multiple tables.
- An automatic gratuity of 18% is added onto all parties of 6 more.
- If you plan to book at a restaurant that requires prepayment (like Cinderella’s Royal Table or Hoop Dee Doo), don’t forget you’ll have to prepay for everybody unless you are on the Dining Plan.
- Like all Advanced Dining Reservations, book in the order of popularity NOT in the chronological order of your trip.
- All members of a party must be present in order to be seated, so make sure everybody knows when and where they are supposed to be!
Maximum numbers allowed at each restaurant
Each restaurant has a different maximum number that they will allow on 1 reservation. If your party size exceeds the number below, you’ll need to call to make multiple reservations to accommodate your group.
|1||50's Prime Time||20||Yes||Hollywood Studios|
|2||1900 Park Fare||30||Yes||Grand Floridian|
|4||Artist Point||12||Yes, 2 credits||Wilderness Lodge|
|5||Beaches and Cream Soda Shop||8||Yes||Beach Club|
|6||Be Our Guest||14||Yes||Magic Kingdom|
|8||The BOATHOUSE||8||Yes||Downtown Disney/Disney Springs (The Landing)||Reservations for larger groups are often availble on Open Table even when Disney shows no availability. You can also try calling the restaurant directly at (407) 939-2628.|
|9||Boatwrights Dining Hall||12||Yes||Port Orleans-Riverside|
|10||Boma - Flavors of Africa||16||Yes||Animal Kingdom Lodge|