Today I’m answering questions from listeners about things like starting a website and turning passions into businesses.
I also have a quick update about business plans for 2016.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Answers to your non-Disney questions
In this episode, I discuss how I make money, making a website into a business, and other questions that were called in.
For more info, check out episode #38 which is about how I came to start the site.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- Disney Cancels Brightline Rail Station at Disney Springs
- 2022 Swan & Dolphin Offer Now Available For Florida Residents & Annual Passholders
- Minnie Vans Return To Disney World On June 29
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Wednesday 23rd of March 2016
I can think of 2 more ways that you could make more money, or at least I know that I would give you money for it. I know you don't like to plan vacations for someone, but I know everyone on here would love for you to plan theirs, so you could auction off or sell raffle tickets for a chance for you to plan someones trip and just do it once a year so it won't be a burden on you. Also, if you wanted to make it a little more extreme, you could auction or raffle to win a paid in full trip that you would plan for them. You would have the potential to make a very large profit with the amount of followers buying a chance to win, even after paying for the trip itself. You could charge as little as $5 a chance and if you got everyone who follows you on Instagram to enter..... well you can do the math :)