Today I’m answering questions from listeners about things like starting a website and turning passions into businesses.
I also have a quick update about business plans for 2016.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Answers to your non-Disney questions
In this episode, I discuss how I make money, making a website into a business, and other questions that were called in.
For more info, check out episode #38 which is about how I came to start the site.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Reservations Are Now Open For New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Disney World’s New Park Reservation System Details Are Here
- Magical Dining Begins In Orlando, Several WDW Locations Participating
- You Can Now Book Minnie’s Seasonal Dining & Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled