Two years ago, my husband asked what I wanted to do for Mother’s Day and I said I wanted to launch a Disney World website.
In this podcast, I talk about how I came to finally start this site after years of wanting to do it.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Links mentioned in this episode
- The story of how Justin Timberlake Tweeted me (which crashed a website I used to run)
- The Disney World planning infographic I designed when the site launched
Quick tip of the day
Although it sounds cliche, following your passion is ultimately what will lead you to do what you’re best at and will be much less of a struggle than doing things you shouldn’t be doing.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Do you have thoughts on the back story of starting this site? Or a story of your own about following your passion? I’d love to hear it in the comments.
- Disney World Announces Temporary Mask Removal When Taking Outdoor Photos
- Spice Road Table In Epcot Will Halt Reservations Beginning December 10
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- Package Pickup Returning To Walt Disney World Parks For Limited Time