Although I tend to think most things are worth it at Disney World, there are a few I don’t think are worth doing and today I’ve got a list of 5 things that I won’t do on Disney World trips.
I’ve also got a quick tip of the day to help you decide if the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for you.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
5 things I don’t think are worth it
- Epcot Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party
- FastPass+ for Fantasmic
- Be Our Guest for dinner
- Cheap ponchos
- Concierge or club-level rooms
Links mentioned in this episode
- Preparing for a Disney World trip at The Dollar Tree
- Be Our Guest FastPass+ for lunch (you’ll need your 12-digit numeric hotel confirmation number which is often found on the MagicBand page in your My Disney Experience account and on Magical Express luggage tags) – Be Our Guest Lunch
Quick tip of the day
To decide if the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for you, you should review my post on maximizing Disney Dining Plan credits. If you’d like the information in a spreadsheet, be sure to sign up for the email list (there’s a sign-up box at the end of every post) and then email me to request the spreadsheet.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Are there things you would add to this list? Or do you have questions on anything mentioned?
Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- New Sales Of Select Walt Disney World Annual Passes Currently Paused
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Origin Story – PREP320 - August 30, 2022
- Is the 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party worth it? (Review & Strategy) - August 23, 2022