A lot of people underestimate Animal Kingdom, but I want to chat today about why you should strongly consider it for your trip.
I also have lots of recent news, and a quick tip of the day.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Call in your non-Disney World questions
If you have a non-Disney World question about websites, podcasts, business, personal stuff, etc., please leave me a SpeakPipe message and I’ll put them together for a show at the end of the year. You can do that by downloading the SpeakPipe app or using your computer at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Why you shouldn’t skip Animal Kingdom
- Fantastic theming, 2 great shows, good restaurants, and the headliner attractions are two of the best at WDW
- New things coming, including Rivers of Light and Tiffins restaurant in spring 2016 and Pandora in 2017
- Park hours for many days in December have been extended, and more FastPass+ have opened up as a result
- Liberty Tree Tavern reservations for November and December available
- Mission: Space becoming a tier 1 FP+ option at Epcot in January
- Flower and Garden Festival will be 90 days in 2016, and take place March 2-May 30
- Disney has today officially announced Tiffins, a new signature table service restaurant, opening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Spring 2016
- Flights of Wonder will offer FastPass+ beginning in late November
Quick tip of the day
Use the Low Power Mode on your iPhone to extend the amount of time your battery lasts on Disney World trips.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Disney KiteTails at Animal Kingdom Is Ending For Good
- 2022 Candlelight Processional Celebrity Narrators & Dining Packages Announced
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort