I’ve witnessed some pretty bad behavior by parents at Disney World, so I have some tips for you today to help you prevent easily avoidable meltdowns.
I also have lots of recent news, and a quick tip of the day.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Call in your non-Disney World questions
If you have a non-Disney World question about websites, podcasts, business, personal stuff, etc., please leave me a SpeakPipe message and I’ll put them together for a show at the end of the year. You can do that by downloading the SpeakPipe app or using your computer at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Avoid making these mistakes with kids on WDW trips
- Make sure you have water at all times.
- Plan regular bathroom breaks, and have everybody go each time.
- Take nap/rest times as needed. Focus on having fun, not doing everything.
- Stay flexible – re-ride rides, do things you hadn’t planned on doing, etc.
- Disney World gift shops and the Shop Disney Parks app have free shipping through November 22.
- Captain EO’s last show will be on December 6. 3D Pixar movie shorts will be arriving in its place.
- Colortopia is now open in Innoventions and includes interactive exhibits that should be fun for little ones.
- Star Tours now has a new sequence from The Force Awakens.
Quick tip of the day
Create a shortcut to a handy link by opening the URL in your phone browser, clicking the arrow at the bottom and selecting “add to home screen.” This will add the link as an icon.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Electrical Water Pageant Is Returning To Walt Disney World
- A Modified Festival Of The Lion King Is Returning In Summer 2021
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Will Open At Epcot In October 2021
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November