Who’s ready for more dining to reopen at Walt Disney World? If so, you’re in luck!
On July 27, the Disney Parks Blog shared that four more restaurants are returning to Disney World in August.
Two are Table Service locations, with the other two being Quick Service spots.
Here are the reopening dates, along with when reservations open for the Table Service locations.
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort): Reopens Aug. 5 with bookings available July 29
- Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood (Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort): Reopens Aug. 5 with bookings available July 29
- Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom): Reopens Aug. 5
- Pizzafari (Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom): Reopens Aug. 2
At Yachtsman Steakhouse, you’ll be able to order premium, grain-fed steaks and dry-aged Duroc pork chop served with heritage grits, broccoli rabe, and apple-cognac gastrique.
There’s also the Chilled Admiral’s Tower for Two to look forward to, which includes Maine lobster, snow crab, tuna tartare, jumbo shrimp, mussels, scallop ceviche, and charred octopus salad.
The signature creamy Lobster Bisque and the delicious Yachtsman’s Chocolate Cake for Two with dark chocolate mousse, chocolate decadence cake, mixed berry curd, peanut butter crunch, and mousse are also returning.
Toldeo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood
You’ll once again be able to enjoy small plates inspired by the flavors of Spain at Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood.
You can look forward to Charred Octopus, Pan con Tomate, and the Flight of Four Pinxtos.
The menu also includes the signature Chuletón Bone-in Rib Eye with tomatoes, onions, and choice of two sides, along with Char-grilled Steak with olive oil-potato purée, forest mushrooms, date jam, and sherry vinaigrette, and the Rioja-braised Chicken with grapes, sherry vinegar, and roasted tomato bomba rice.
For dessert, you can try the dark chocolate “Café con Leche” Choux.
Columbia Harbour House
Finally, there’s another Quick Service option at Magic Kingdom.
Columbia Harbour House offers a range of seafood favorites, like the Lobster Roll and Trio Platter, with a combination of fried fish, fried shrimp, and chicken strips served with hushpuppies and french fries or green beans.
A great plant-based option is the returning Lighthouse Sandwich, which consists of hummus with tomato and broccoli slaw on multigrain bread. It also now comes with french fries or the Harbour Salad (mix of greens, shredded cheddar, apples, onion, apple cider vinaigrette, and topped with chicken strips).
For awhile now, a version of Harbour House’s menu has been being served at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant.
It’s unclear if Tomorrowland Terrace will return to its original menu come Aug. 5. We’ll be sure to keep you updated.
You can check out the menu online. Mobile Order is also available here.
Pizzafari, which was being used as a Relaxation Station since the parks reopened in July 2020, will once again serve its Quick Service menu.
From pizza, to Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, to Green and Grains Salad, to a “Spaghetti and Meatball” Cupcake, there’s a variety of offerings here. These are also perfect for kids or picky eaters.
You can even order the Blue Lagoon drink that’s made of blue curaçao beverage syrup, lemonade, and gummy worms. This is also available with a glow cube — and with or without rum.
You can check out the menu online. Mobile Order is available here, as well.
If you don’t want to worry about making dining reservations (or planning a trip to Disney World), a travel professional at Small World Vacations can help.
- ‘Ohana & More Dining Locations Are Reopening At Disney World & Disneyland
- More Dining Opening At Disney World, Including New Chef Mickey’s Dinner
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Disney World Buffets Return & Cinderella Royal’s Table Adds Breakfast
- Tusker House Will Reopen At Animal Kingdom In June With Modifications
- Mears Connect review: Is the airport transportation service worth your time and money? - January 20, 2022
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant Finally Opening In 2022 At Toy Story Land - January 19, 2022
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden - January 12, 2022