Guests will soon have several more dining choices to choose from at two Walt Disney World theme parks. On Friday, Nov. 20, Disney announced three additional restaurants will reopen.
They include: Woody’s Lunch Box, The Crystal Palace, and Tomorrowland Terrace.
Here are the reopening dates:
- Nov. 25: Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios
- Dec. 13: The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom
- Dec. 17: Tomorrowland Terrace in Magic Kingdom
The Crystal Palace is known for its character dining with Winnie the Pooh and friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood. But, when the Table Service spot reopens, characters won’t be present.
Instead, The Crystal Palace will feature a family-style dining experience. There will even be all-new individually plated entrées, including crispy fried chicken with honey pot drizzle, fire-roasted prime rib of beef or plant-based crispy-fried cauliflower.
Diners will also be able to choose a seasonal salad and homestyle biscuits to start, along with a family-style dessert platter (seasonal fritters, hummingbird cake, and more) to close out the meal.
You can start booking reservations beginning Dec. 1, 2020.
As for Tomorrowland Terrace, it appears it will still remain a Relaxation Station, but most likely part of the restaurant (which is quite large) will open strictly for dining.
There will even be a new “refreshed quick-service menu” offering seafood favorites, including lobster rolls, fried shrimp, and chicken breast nuggets.
According to the official WDW website, the menu is actually from Columbia Harbour House, the Quick Service seafood spot located in Liberty Square and has remained closed since Magic Kingdom first reopened in July.
For more information, be sure to check out our guide on how dining works right now at WDW and to see what else is open at the theme parks.
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Is Reopening November 4
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- All about Disney World lockers (cost, locations, sizes) - February 1, 2023
- 2023 Garden Rocks Concerts Series & Dining Packages Announced - February 1, 2023
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023